Chapter 1: The Strange Prophecy

♫Smile Precure OST-Kokoro wa Dakishimete♫

It was a warm and beautiful night. A gentle breeze whispered by, swaying the grass mountain's moonlit grass. The white silver moon beamed down it's rays down onto the grass, and the bright stars shone along with the moon, making the world become coated in a bright rich silver light. The landscape underneath the tall mountain was full of fresh green trees, the land was dotted with more grassy mountains and fresh underbrush.

A young woman stirred awake and slowly opened her eyes, feeling hazy. Her gaze settled on the dancing grass awash with silver moonlight. She was atop the very tip of the wide grass hill.

Wait...Grass Mountain...?

She was fully awake. She opened her eyes and began to look around herself, realizing she wasn't in her castle bedroom anymore. Instead, on top of a large mountain with smooth grass and gentle breezes is where she found herself in.

How did I get here...? I don't remember traveling anywhere...

She sat up, until she fully stood up to her feet, still gazing at the area around. She looked up at the glimmering stars, which twinkled back and blended it's light with the moonlight.

" I never saw a place so elegant like this..." she whispered in awe. " It almost looks too beautiful to be real... I-I must be dreaming..."

She stayed silent, a breeze fluttering her pink bubblegum dress and blonde hair to the side as she kept her gaze fixed at the night sky above...until a loud noise suddenly came from behind her.

She yelped in fear and whipped around to see a magically bright silver light crackling forming into a sphere. She began to walk away, not taking her wide eyes off of the growing and shiny silver ball, until the light grew and blasted a huge wave of bright silver light. She closed her eyes, and reopened them to see something she thought she'd never see.

She gasped at the sight in front of her. Various star shaped creatures, hovered in front of her, all having their eyes on her. She regained her posture but looked back blankly, and took a step back, now uncertain and unsecure.

" Do not be afraid, Princess..." One of the star creatures spoke in a reassuring gentle feminine voice. " We shall not bring you harm...we promise..."

The princess' uneasy gaze began to calm down slightly, and she still stayed distant from the star creatures.

"...W-Who are you all...?" she asked with a slight trembling voice.

" Princess...Princess Peach, leader and ruler of The Mushroom Kingdom..." Spoke up one of the star creatures, a fiery red colored one. His brick red colored mustache swayed in the gentle night breeze, closely resembling the design of a certain plumber.

Princess Peach looked up at the black eyed star at the sound of her name. " We came here to bring you an urgent message...and a warning."

" A...A message...?" mumbled Princess Peach, still cowering behind in fear. " I don't understand...why a warning?"

" I really wish we had the luxury of more time, Your Majesty!" Another of the star creatures, an aqua blue colored star began with a frantic voice, her magenta eyes glittering desperately, dashing towards Peach, making her yelp in shock. " But unfortunately we don't! Our time is running fast! And our magical power line to our communication is very weak! You must hear our message this instant!"