Chapter Three

--
Katsuki's pov

"Tell me again why the hell I'm agreeing to this?"

I tucked my baby blue short sleved button down into my slightly scuffed up skinny jeans.

"Because," Mina begins as she walks into room. "You don't have anything better to do, and admit it. A night out sounds fun."

She raised a brow and stuck her tounge out between her teeth slightly. "You look good."

I sighed as I fluffed my hair a little more. "Thanks. So do you."

She was in a bright pink crop top with the word 'BABY' in an acid drip and a pair of high waisted white shorts. She had a chain in her belt loops and black converse on.

I looked at my bedside table and hesitated before walking over and picking up my piercings out of the drawer.

"You should wear them. I think they make you look hot."

I sighed and shook my head, setting them back down and sliding the drawer shut. "Most of them I need to get repeirced. I haven't had them in since Micah was born."

She hummed slightly and I walked over to my closet, grabbing a pair of black vans and slipping them on.

"We good to go?"

She nodded and turned to walk out the door. "Get your phone and wallet but forget those car keys! I'm driving so you don't need your car in the morning."

I paused in the middle of reaching for my keys and sighed, shrugging as I turned the lights off and shut and locked the front door behind me.

In all honesty, I hoped I wasn't coming home tonight.

~

"Oh my god I can hear the music from here-"

"And get used to it, Katsuki. You're gonna come here until you find a significant other."

"Or until I refuse to come?"

She paused right after the guy grabbed her ID. "Yeah or that, but whatever."

I chuckled and handed mine to the guy and he looked over it, nodding to allow us in as he handed it back to me.

We nodded politely and walked in, imedietly getting hit with the smell of alcohol as the music got louder.

"Whoo! Smells nice in here! Let's got get us a first round of something."

I barely heard her as she pulled my hand to the bar area.

We both sat up in bar chairs, waiting for the bartender to approach us. "Let's start with something strong. Two shots of vodka please, Sir."

The guy nodded and soon there were two shots of clear alcohol in front of us.

Mina picked hers up and I follwed suit, clinking mine against hers as I sighed. "M' so gonna regret this tomorrow..."

We both tilted our heads back and let the bitter drink slide down our throat.

I cringed slightly before laughing. "Whoo- it's been a while..."

Mina laughed with me and set our glasses on the bar, ordering some random fruity drink for herself.

"-And my man here is gonna have...what about a Manhattan? I think that'll get you started."

I sighed as the bartender smirked and turned to make the drink.

Never a good sign.

"Mina, what in the hell are you setting me up for?"

She giggled and grabbed her drink. "I'm setting you up for a good night, Katsuki. It's only six thirty."

She waved as my drink was sat in front of me and walked away towards a girl at the end of the bar by herself.

I sighed and looked down at the drink before shrugging and picking it up, taking a sip.

"Ohhh I'm gonna be fucked up aren't I...?"

The guy beside me chuckled slightly and I laughed with him, looking over.

"Is that your lady?"

I looked to where he was pointing at Mina and I shook my head. "Nope. Mine left five years ago, and never looked back."

He nodded slowly in understanding as he looked back to Mina. "So...she taken?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "Nah, Man, go ahead. But I will say, she is very opinionated. If she don't want you, don't keep trying."

He nodded and stood up, walking to where my pink haired friend was.

I sighed and shook my head before shrugging, looking down at the drink infront of me. "Eh, fuck it."

And so, I drank.

~

"Well hey, Good Lookin. You look pretty lonely over here all by yourself."

I had stopped after the third full drink and I was pretty sober....

Yeah, totally.

"I think I'm okay. I don't need company."

This guy was off his ass, he was so drunk. Yeah, deffinetly not going with this creep.

"Aww, come on, Baby, you know you want a good time.."

"Not with you, so please, leave me be."

He got more agressive as he placed a tight grip on my arm.

"Come. With. Me....now."

I remained calm and looked him in the eyes. "Let me go, and I won't cause a scene."

He glared slightly, his brow furrowing angrily.

"Come with me and there will be no problems."

I went to get the attention of the bar tender before a muscular arm wrapped around my shoulder and voice sounded behind me.

"I think you should let the gentleman go, Sir. He clearly wants nothing to do with you."

I tensed up as the two stared at eachother, even though I couldn't see my saviors face at the moment.

"I think he was having a dandy time deciding to come with me."

The man behind me growled lowly and I leaned back into him, feeling safer with him.

"I think not, because he's already spoken for. So go find your own piece of meat to chew on."

The man slowly released my arm and I snatched it away, rubbing the forming bruise.

"Great, now fuck off you pest."

His eyes got wide and he nodded quickly, scrambling away.

I sighed in relief as his arm came away from my shoulder and he walked to stand in front of me.

His hair was a bright red and his eyes almost matched. He was taller than me (only a little) and he was well built, a tight black shirt showing off his mucles.

I mean, I'm pretty fit, but damn he's mouthwatering.

"Hey. You alright?"

I nodded slowly as I looked him up and down and he smiled. "Great! I'm glad I could help!"

I mumbled and finally looked to his face, only to see a smirk.

"Like what you see? Cause the view's pretty great from here."

I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked down embarrassed before my chin was lifted.

"Come on, don't be shy. Mind if I sit and we talk for a bit?"

I smiled and glanced at Mina, seeing she was fine before nodding. "Sure."

I offered him a hand and he took it, shaking it. "Katsuki Bakugo."

He smiled a toothy grin and kissed the back of my hand gently as he looked me in the eyes.

I felt a soft blush crawl up the back of my neck as I was entranced by his gaze.

"Eijiro Kirishima. Nice to meet you, Katsuki."
--