Chapter Sixteen

--
Eijiro's pov

"Mina...what is this?"

She smiled and reached over the table, wrapping her hand around Denki's shaky one.

"It's paperwork to prove I'm healthy enough and that I agree to be a surrogate." She squeezed his hand.

"And I'd like to be yours if you'll let me. Of course I wouldn't be a certified surrogate but I'm allowed to do it for someone as long as I agree and I'm healthy enough."

He was speechless as tears gathered in his eyes and rolled down his face. His breathing picked up as he looked to Hitoshi, as if to confirm what he had heard.

"Y-you can- you'd- for us?"

He looked back with a hopeful look in his eyes as she nodded, holding back her own tears. "Yes. Absoloutely, Denki because I know you deserve this and I know you'd be a great dad."

He broke down into sobs, laughing along with the tears as he looked to Hitoshi, who smiled, his own eyes watering.

Denki pulled his hand away from Mina's as he lunged to his fiancé, wrapping his arms tightly around the taller's neck as he cried.

The purple haired man sniffed and let a few tears escape his eyes before looking up at Mina, mouthing a grateful 'thank you' to which she simply nodded in return.

My blonde friend leaned back to press kisses to his fiancécs face and I felt like this was something I shouldn't be wittnessing. Like it was something private.

He stopped and leaned his forehead against Hitoshi's. "We're gonna have a baby.."

The other nodded and wiped the tears away. "Yeah. We are."

Denki let out a laugh before pressing his lips to Hitoshi's one last time and standing, coming around the table to Mina.

She stood and he wrapped his arms around her, muttering 'thank you's over and over again, to which she just rubbed his back soothingly and gave him a few 'you're welcome's here and there.

I felt my phone viabrate and took the opportunity to step out of the room and give them their privacy.

I looked at the caller and answered.

"Hey, Babe. What's up?"

"I'm in Denki's driveway. You wanna come say hello to your dear boyfriend?"

I smiled and hung up, walking out front to see Katsuki walking up to the door.

"Hi."

He leaned forwards to kiss me, allowing me to hold him by the waist.

"Hey. Where's the kids?"

I gestured to the door. "Inside. One's napping and the other two are watching tv while the other three adults are celebrating."

"Celebrating what?"

I snickered lightly. "Why don't you come see?"

He followed me inside and to the kitchen.

"Hey, what's a party without me?"

Kaminari immedietly launched at him, hugging him tightly. "Me and 'Toshi are gonna have a baby!"

He blinked and slowly hugged back. "Uh- explain please?"

He pulled away with a laugh. "Mina's gonna be a surrogate! She's gonna let us have a baby, Katsuki!"

The happiness in the room seemed to rub off on my beloved because he broke into a smile. "That's great! I'm happy for you guys!"

At the sound of their father's voice, Kai and Micah came running in. "Daddy! You're back!"