Chapter Seventeen

Haha, oops. I thought there was going to be smut in this chapter.

Oᕼ ᗯᗴᒪᒪ-

--
Katsuki's pov

"Bye, bye, Daddy! I'll help with Niko while we're here!"

I leaned down and kissed Kai's head. "Thank you, Sweetheart."

I stood up straight after giving Micah a kiss on the head as well.

"Again, we can't thank you enough, Izuku. You're the best."

I muttered the last words into his shoulder as I hugged him and he patted my back.

"It's fine, really, Katsuki. Have fun."

He gave a sly smirk. "And I better see Eijiro looking for rings soon."

I sighed.

--
Eijiro's pov

My head snapped up when I heard that and I gave Izuku a subtle glare that clearly said, 'shut the fuck up.'

Katsuki didn't seem to notice as he sighed. "Leave the man alone, 'Zu. We've been together for six months. Don't rush him."

He laughed a little and I breathed a quiet sigh of relief before laughing and wrapping an arm around Katsuki.

"Yeah, Izuku, give me a break here."

He nodded and held his hands up in defense. "Okay, okay. I'll stop."

We all laughed before saying our goodbyes.

"We'll see you guys tomorrow-"

"Sunday."

I looked up at Shoto and raised a brow. "Huh?"

He gave a polite smile. "We're keeping them until Sunday. Have a nice weekend, goodbye."

I didn't have time to ask anymore questions before I was pulled out the door by Katsuki.

"I Don't know either, but I'm not asking questions. Get in."

I snickered and nodded. "Yes, Sir."

As we buckled up, I slipped my hand into his, giving it a soft squeeze. He returned it with a smile before pulling his hand away to drive.

~

"You act like we don't have the entire weekend, Baby."

I laughed as he quickly changed into his pajamas as I did the same, him already in the bed with the computer before I was even done.

"Hurry up! I wanna watch the rest of this episode and find out who gets sent home."

I laughed as I crawled into bed beside him, grabbing his chin and kissing his jaw lightly.

He pressed play and his favorite show started, all of the aspiring chefs running around and being ordered around.

"I hope the blonde girl goes home. She's such a bitch. The blonde ones always are."

I raised a brow and looked over at him from the corner of my eye, him being too focused on the show to realize it.

I snickered quietly before wrapping an arm around his waist. "But that guy is kind of a dick to them."

He scoffed and raised a brow. "Well, duh. How do you think us men train idiots like you and them?"

I laughed at that and relaxed against his side, pulling him closer to me as he did the same.