Chapter Seven

--
Katsuki's pov

I looked back as Eijiro parked, and sighed. Micah had fallen asleep halfway here and Kai was still asleep.

"Ah...I guess I'll take Micah in, and then come get Kai."

"No, That's okay. I'll get Micah."

I looked over at him and huffed a laughed, shaking my head. "You don't have to. You've done so much already-"

He grabbed my chin and placed a kiss on my lips, shutting me up quickly. He smiled as he pulled away and chuckled.

"It's alright. I've got him."

I smiled and nodded, quietly popping open the door as he did the same and we both opened the back doors.

Thankfully they were leaned against eachother and not the doors so we could open them without worrying.

I unbuckled Micah and Eijiro slowly grabbed him under his arms and held him, shutting the door as I grabbed Kai.

We made it to the door and I unlocked it with my key, swinging it open and allowing him inside. "You can come lay him in his bed. I'll show you where."

He nodded and followed me up the stairs, where I pushed open the pastel purple door and nodded to the green door across from it.

He nodded back silently and dissapeared into the room as I went and laid Kai on her bed, tucking her in and kissing her forehead.

I quietly shut her door and peeked into Micah's room as Eijiro walked out, shutting the door once I saw he was covered up.

I turned and we both smiled softly at each other before he grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs together.

~

Sitting on the couch, we were waiting for the kids to wake up and just eating a bag of chips, both of us too lazy to actually cook.

I was leaning into his side and his arm was around my shoulders, the TV playing in the background when his phone rang.

He picked it up and sighed, clicking the green button and putting the phone on speaker.

"Dude! It's Saturday! And you haven't answered any of my texts!"

"Im sorry, Kaminari..."

I heard a huff at the other end of the line. "We always go out with together on Saturdays! Where are you, Man?"

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Well, I'm kinda busy, Denki."

Their conversation continued with them arguing and the other person yelled once before being shushed my Eijiro.

"Hush, Kami. There are children asleep."

The other person paused. "Children? Why the hell would you be with children?"

I scoffed as I finally recognized the name. "Is that the one that stuck scissors in the outlet?"

The redhead beside me nodded and, whom I'm assuming was Kaminari, gasped. "Holy shit, Kiri! Is that your boyfriend!? I wanna meet him!"

"Sleeping children, Kaminari. And yes, he is my boyfriend."

I looked over at him and smiled as Kaminari freaked out. Quietly of course.

"So, when the hell did you get a boyfriend? How old is he? Why are there k-"

He gasped.

"Is he a dad?!"

I laughed as I leaned into Eijiros side more and he rubbed my arm affectionately.