Chapter Nine

So, this is a little backstory kind of thing. If anything confuses you then feel free to ask!
--

"Hey, uh- your name is Bakugo Katsuki right? I'm Kito. Kito Sarai."

Short white curls fell in front of her face as she held a hand out to shake the blonde male's.

He grunted and looked her up and down, glaring as he huffed. "Yes, I'm Bakugo. Why are you talking to me?"

She giggled and shuffled closer to him, still holding out her hand. "Because I wanna be your friend, Silly!"

"You sure you don't just wanna fuck? No girl ever wants to be my friend."

"I do!"

He grumbled and grabbed her hand, shaking it firmly.

-

"Katsuki! Wait up!"

Mina turned to bakugo and scoffed. "First name basis?"

"Yeah. We're official so-" He trailed off with a shrug and her jaw dropped as her eyebrows shot up.

"Since when!?"

"Since last night.."

All of a sudden she was right next to Bakugo, holding his hand with a tight smile on her face.

"Yep! He's all mine now!"

There was a hint of venom behind her words but it was brushed off as Monday morning tiredness.

-

"Alright, is that the last box, Sarai?"

"Yep! I can't wait to set everything up! Our place is gonna be so pretty!"

He walked over and wrapped an arm around her waist from behind, kissing her neck softly.

"It is, isn't it?"

She hummed and leaned back into the muscualr arms. "Yeah."

"Well, it's kinda late...why dont we test out that new bed of ours..?"

She giggled and turned in his arms. "Yes, let's."

-

"Hey, 'Suki? Could you come here a minute?"

He peeked his head around the corner, into the bathroom. "Yeah? Everything okay?"

She stood, looking down at the counter with shaky hands.

"Sarai?"

He walked over and saw what she was looking at. A little white stick with a blue cap.

He gently grabbed it off of the counter and held it in front if him, reading the single word that was on the digital screen.

"'Pregnant'...you're pregnant!?"

His head snapped up and his eyes got wide as he looked at her, who hid her face behind her hair and nodded. "Yeah... I am."

He started laughing and hugged her tightly. "This is great! I'm gonna be a dad?"

She nodded and patted his back, almost awkwardly. "...you are.."

-

"So, Sarai...you know I love you right?"

Katsuki smiled as he turned to his girlfriend, who was nearly seven months along with their son.

"Yeah. I know, 'Suki."