Chapter Eleven

Two month time skip.

--
Katsuki's pov

"Okay, Everyone! Out the door! Time for school!"

Both kids came running downstairs in their clothes and Eijiro helped Micah into his shoes as I helped Kai.

"Alright! Bag check. We have binders, pencils, lunches, snacks? Are we missing anything?"

"Nope! Got it all!"

I ruffled Micah's hair and he slung his blue backpack over his shoulders with the help of Eijiro as I grabbed Kai's yellow one.

"Okay, come on, we don't wanna be late."

They rushed out to the car and began climbing in as I made sure I had everything I needed.

I nodded and looked to Eijiro as I rested my hand on his shoulder, pecking his lips quickly. "Bye, love you. You're picking them up today right?"

"Yeah. Love you too. Bye."

We shared one last kiss before I was rushing out the door and climbing into the drivers seat.

~

"Bye guys, love you both. Eijiro is picking you up from school later because I won't be off work in time."

"Okay! Bye, Daddy!"

"Bye, Daddy! Love you!"

They climbed out of the car and I watched them walk into the school building before driving off to work.

--
Eijiro's pov

I looked down at my watch as I finished cleaning the dishes from breakfast and groaned.

"I do not wanna work today..but I have to."

I dried my hands and walked into the bedroom, plopping down in the desk chair and opening my computer.

"Assighnments ...Kirishima-...ads. Of course."

I muttered to myself as I began working on ads for whatever the company needed them for.

I would be doing this for hours so I decided to play a little music to keep me from getting too bored.

~

I groaned as I stretched, hearing my back pop as I did so. One more.

I began filling in the information and photos before adding color and making it convincing.

"Done! One hundred ads can give you a real crick in the neck.."

I shook my head and stood, shutting the bedroom light off as I checked the time and decided to do a small workout since I had the time.

--
Katsuki's pov

I sighed as my work phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi. I need to speak to Katsuki Bakugo if that's a possibility."

"That's me. Can I help you?"

The lady on the other end of the line sighed and I could hear the relief in her voice.

"Hello, Sir. I'm calling from social services to talk to you about Sarai Kito. You know her, correct?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and readjusted my elbows on the table. "Yes, Ma'am I do. What about her?"

"You fathered her first two children, correct?"

"Yes. I did....'first two'?"

She sighed and I could hear a pen clicking in the background.

"I'm assuming you don't know about her third child, a boy. Her and the father were deemed unfit to care for him as well as both of their families. We were asked to contact you before putting him into foster care."