chapter 16

She knew what she had to do. She sat up and walked towards the resistance guard that stood outside her cell.

"You will unlock this door and let me leave. You will drop your weapon and you won't remember what happened" she waved her hand in front of his face hoping her Jedi hypnotism had worked.

A milky glaze coated his eyes and as soon as they became clear again he walked up to the door and unlocked it. She ran out of the room as fast as she could. It couldn't have been any later then 2 in the morning.

She skidded to a halt when a thought entered her mind. What about Thomas?

Tears sprang into her eyes when she knew her answer. It was too dangerous for him. She couldn't risk his life for her selfishness and besides... She trusted Finn.

She continued along the hallways until she found the docking bay. Rows and rows of ships lay dormant in the hangar bay in front of her. She ran up to the ship that Thomas had eagerly eyed this morning and she started it up.

Before she could take off she heard the hangar bay door open. It was Poe. He climbed into his x-wing and took off after Rey as she tried to speed out of the system they were in.

Rising out of the atmosphere, Rey entered the coordinates into her ship. She was getting ready to fly off when a jolt rocked the entire ship. Poe had shot at her tie fighter and had hit the tail of the wing. Nothing major. She knew she had to jump to hyperspeed because Poe was going to kill her and she knew if she went into hyper speed while aiming for the time paradox at the south east entrance of the system, she would get to the mysterious planet in no less then 5 minutes.

Just as she was about enter into hyper speed she felt another huge jolt rock her ship and with that her eyes were filled with the light that formed hyper speed. She snapped back into reality when red flashing lights took her attention away from the window. 'low oxygen' was flashing on the screen and she realised Poe had hit her oxygen supply. She knew she only had minutes left.

After sucking up the last bit of air the tiny ship contained, her lungs started to burn. She knew she was only 2 minutes away but her lungs ached for air. The ship flew out of hyper speed and in front of her lay a planet. She entered the atmosphere and saw vast shades of greens and blues. She could see the ground and it seemed to be growing faster and faster. She gasped and lost what little air she had. Black swirled around the edges of her vision as the ground advanced fast.

She couldn't stop the ship. The last thing she remembered was the view and the ground moulding into one as her vision finally went blank.
~
~
~
He sat near the beach when he saw a ship enter the atmosphere. It was barrelling towards the ground fast. He grabbed his lightsaber and walked towards the point where it looked like it was going to land.

The mass of metal finally come into contact with the ground and it instantly shot into flames. He stared at the wreckage for a few seconds before he saw a head linger in the wreck. He didn't move, he wasn't sure who it was but something in the back of his mind made his hair stand on end. The force.

She vacantly stumbled out of the wreck trying desperately to stop the pain that spread throughout her body. The pain the impact created was inevitably horrendous. Her eyes caught his and she ran towards him.

"Help me" She stumbled forwards with blood trickling down her face.

"please help me" Rey said moments before she passed out into Kylos arms.
~
~
~
It was only yesterday that his Rey had been taken captive. Thomas sat up in his new bed and he felt a tear roll down his cheek. He wanted her to be safe because he didn't know where she was.

He knew she had left her for a reason. Posters were put up that she had escaped and he wanted nothing more then to be held by her. He got up and shuffled into Finns room.

He walked up to Finns sleeping manour and poked his cheek. He didn't move at all so this time Thomas leaned in until he was inches away from Finns face and whispered "FINN" Finn woke with a start and yelped as he saw Thomas's face inches from his.

"Thomas, what are you doing up?" he whispered back.

"I can't sleep and I got a terrible feeling in... In here" he pointed towards his heart. In an instant Finn felt it too. Rey was hurt, her life fleeing from her. He sat up and eyed Thomas suspiciously.

"do you feel anything else?" Finn gazed into the little boys eyes.

"not a feeling but a picture. Finn they are numbers and I don't know what they mean" his lip wavered and his breathes came fast.

"is Rey going to be okay?" he whispered it but the heartbreak in his voice was loud.

Finn nodded to him and grabbed a pen and paper.

"Thomas, I need you to write down the exact numbers and symbols you see, okay?" Finn gave the pen to Thomas and his shy nod answered his question.

He scribbled for a couple of seconds because he wasn't too sure how to write. He had never done it before but he tried his hardest. Finn looked at the scrawl and gasped.

Finn knew exactly what the scribble was. They were coordinates.

Coordinates to Rey.

Authors notes:

im excited for everyone to read the chapters that I have prepared :)