Part One

I layed back in my hospital bed exhausted as I let out a sigh. My best friend Jake looked at me sympathetically, the little baby girl wrapper in my arms. I knew what he was thinking, but neither of us wanted to say it.

She looked exactly like Mikey.

I guess it would have been a good thing, if Mikey and I were still together. But he left me for some other girl, who was a snotty bitch. I hated her beyond words could describe. She took my world away when I needed him most.

I wanted to tell him I was pregnant. I really did, and I did try, but to no avail. She walked in and pulled him away before I could tell him the truth. He told me to stay out of his life, and to never come back. Since then, Jake has taken care of me throughout the pregnancy, and today for the birth of my daughter.

My daughter. His daughter. Our daughter. She looked just like him, dirty blonde hair same nose, same lines on her face when she smiled. The only thing that was me about her was her blue eyes.

"Are you alright?" Jake asked breaking the silence.

"Kinda." I said quietly. The baby slept on my lap, her little chest moving up and down. "She looks just like him." I gently stroked her blonde hair.

"I know." He whispered looking at her.

"Miss (y/L/N)?" The nurse said quietly. I turned and smiled to her. "I need to take her for a moment, if I may."

"Alright." I replied. I kissed my tiny little girls forehead and handed her to the nurse, who wheeled her away in the small clear tray.

Jake looked at me and leaned forward. "I think I'm gonna head to the mess hall. Do you need anything?"

"Bring me something...sweet." I said. Jake smiled and nodded and slowly exited the room.

I sighed as I lied back. I was alone. I closed my eyes for a moment and sighed.

"(Y/n)?" I opened my eyes and turned to see a familiar face at the door.

Mikey.

I sat up, shocked and panicked.

"Mikey...?" The words barely escaped my lips.

He slowly walked over to me.

"Are you okay? I heard you were in the hospital. I came right away."

I sat up more, eyeing him. "You told me to stay out of your life."

He stuffed his hands into his pockets and glared at me. "This is completely different. What happened?"

What could I say?

I couldn't tell him. I just looked at him.

But I guess I didn't have to.

"(Y/n)?" The nurse wheeled the baby in the they clear tray. I watched as all the color drained from Mikey's face, and his mouth dropped open.

She quickly left, and I picked up my daughter.

"You had a baby?" He could barely say it.

I nodded slightly, clutching her to my chest.

"You little slut. We've only been apart for three months! That means you cheated on me! Who was it? Who's the dad?!"

Jake stepped in, until he saw Mikey in a rage, then stepped back out.

"Its him isn't it?! God I'm so fucking sick of-"

"MIKEY ITS YOURS." I yelled.

He went silent.

"Mikey, she's yours." I said again, tears falling down my cheeks."