I Can Be Your Lost Boy

Jack's POV

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

" Hi, boyfriend." Alex said when I opened my front door to leave for school. I chuckled.

"Hi." I smiled. He smiled and we began walking to school. "So... I know you don't want the school to know yet, and I don't either, so how will this work?" I asked. He stopped.

" Shit... um... I can just say we're friend's and my friends can either take it or leave it." He said. I nodded as we walked into school.  He was humming something and looking gittery. "I took an anxiety pill this morning."

"Be calm. We're 'just friends' to them." I assured. He smiled before Zack and Beau walked over to us.

"Sup, fag." Beau flicked my cheek. I swatted his hand away.

" Beau..." Alex shot him a warning look.

" What?"  He asked and went to flick me again, so i flicked him.

" Be nice to him. Sheesh." Alex told him.

" What, are you friends now?" He asked.

" Yeah. And he's not as bad as you seem to think. He's actually pretty awesome." Alex defended. Beau rolled his eyes, obviously catching on.

" Dont test me, Gaskarth." He warned. Zack backed away slowly.

"You don't fucking control me, Bokan." Alex watched him.

" Until I tell the entire school you suck dick." He shot back.

"Well, you could say that, bur you have to remember, a few of those girls and I are friends and I can guarantee they would be more than happy to go around and say I slept with them to cover my back."

"Really..." he looked at Alex and I angrily before turning to the busy hallways. "HEY EVERYONE! MAKE SURE YOU'RE IN THE CAFITERIA AT LUNCH!"  He yelled and walked away.

" Is he gonna...?" I asked.

"... uh hu..." he nodded. "Come with me real quick."

" Okay." I nodded and we walked down the hall. He stopped by a girl with long brown hair.

"Tay, come here for a moment." He said. She glanced over to me and nodded before Alex led us away from everyone.

" Okay, you're hanging out with the kid you usually make fun of. What's going on?" She asked.

"Tay.... meet my boyfriend. Jack, meet my only real friend besides you." Alex said.

" Its about fucking time." She told him and turned to me. "Hi, Jack. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too." I said.

" Anyway, Beau is going to tell the school at lunch that I, and I quote, suck dick. And I don't care that he is telling them, that just means that I can be open with Jack in public, but... I'm not gay. I'm bisexual. So, just so the school doesn't think I'm as gross as they will, you owe me." He told her. "And Jack, because he's Jack and I'm not gonna make it easy on myself and hard on him."

"I got it. I'll tell Jenna, Taylor, and Ashley." She smiled and walked off.

" There." He smiled at me and we walked off. We went to our classes normally. When lunch came around, we walked in slowly and saw everyone looking a Beau.

"Ahh. Here they are." He smirked at us. "So, I told you all to be here. I have some news for all of you. Alex Gaskarth is gay. He has a boyfriend, and they both are literally too gay for words." 

" Wow, Beau. If that's the case, how do you explain that I have had more girls than you?" Alex asked. "Oh yeah, my bad. You like dick, too." There was a series of 'oooooooh' from the room. I glanced over to Tay and three of her friend, where her jaw was dropped.