Say Goodbye To The Halls And The Classes

Jack's POV

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I don't know about you, but I love it." I smiled at my mom, standing in the empty room. "Plus tomorrow is the last day of school, so I can spend time after that packing and unpacking, getting all my stuff in order, and I can look for a job here while putting in a notice at my current job. I can maybe afford a few months rent and everything here by now."

"You're growing up too fast for me." She sighed.

"I'm almost nineteen." I chuckled.

"I know..." she sighed. I hugged her tightly and she laughed.

"I obviously can't fully move in yet, and you'll see me all the time. It's only a half hour from home, and I'll come back to see you and May and Alex all the time." I told her. She smiled before giving me another hug.

"Let's go back now. You have school tomorrow." She laughed before we left.

The next day when I got to school, I was greeted by a small lump jumping on my back. I glanced and saw Alex wrapping his arms around me, wearing a white tank top and a pair of shorts. I smiled at him and kissed his arms.

"So, like, new house?" He asked.

"Yes!" I smiled.  He jumped down.

"Really?!" He asked.

"Yes! I can move in whenever I want. I'm gonna start packing up tomorrow, and I can take you to see it tomorrow afternoon." I told him. He hugged me tightly and squealed.

"Oh my god!" He laughed. I hugged him back and kissed his cheek. "Jack, we graduate tonight."

"I know..." I said and smiled before kissing him hard. He laughed before we were interrupted by both of us being pulled away by Zack and Rian.

"Stop making out in the halls!" Rian yelled.

"Shhh." I laughed and fixed my shirt.

"Word on the street is you have a house now." Zack crossed his arms.

"No, I have a building with empty rooms which need to be filled." I stated.

"How big is it?" Rian asked with a smirk.

"One floor, two rooms, a nice bathroom, a nice livingroom, a big ass basement, a kitchen, couple closets." I told him.

"When do we get to see it?" Zack asked.

"Well, tomorrow if you guys come over and help me pack up the rec room and some of my bedroom things, you can see it tomorrow." I bribed them.

"I'm in." They both agreed before we all headed to class.

When the day was over, I followed Alex out to his new car and got into the passenger seat. He dropped me off at my house before going to his. He and his mom came over about an hour later while Alex and I struggled to look good and get ready I time. I wore a pair of black dress pants, a long sleeved black button up and dress shoes, and he wore the same in white. We both made sure our hair looked good before I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him. He smiled.

"We look good." he stated.

"I'm just glad we don't have to give speaches." I laughed.

"No, but we have to play a show." He said.

"But I like playing." I kissed him before grabbing my guitar off the bed and putting it in a case. We all left and went to the school. We met up with Rian and Zack before signing in. After the graduation ceremony, the principal walked out.