Lazy Lover

Alex's POV

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sorry!" Someone yelled as I accidentally ran into them.

"Shit. My fault." I said, stopping then from falling. "You okay?" I looked at the girl, who was shorter than me with blue eyes and brown hair.

"Yeah. You?" She brushed off her jacket.

"Yeah." I smiled. "I'm Alex."

"Jenna." She replied.

"Lovely name. I'd love to chat, but I've got to go." I said and stepped around her and up the small sidewalk to Jack's door. I knocked and waited for him to answer. I heard him yell from somewhere inside and twisted the knob to find it was locked. I facepalmed and pulled my phone out to call.

"I said come in, dumb ass." He answered.

"Doors locked, dumb ass. Now open up. It's freezing."I said and hung up. A few seconds later, the door opened and Jack stood wearing jeans and a tank top.

"Sorry. I was working on some stuff." He said and let me in, shutting the door behind me. I leaned up and kissed him quickly. "Merry Christmas, my dear."

"Merry Christmas to you too." I replied and smiled. "Are you packed yet?"

".....Packed?" He froze.

"Jack, we leave for tour tomorrow..." I told him.

"...OH YEAH!" He started smiling. "Yeah, I just have to grab a few more things and then I'll be done." He assured and kissed me again.

"You're so slow sometimes." I teased. He smiled and hugged me.

"The rest of the guys will be here in about a half hour with pizza and beer." He stated before flopping into the couch. I sat next to him and smiled. He smiled before leaning back and sighing, almost upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I don't know. What if people judge us for dating?" He asked. I frowned.

"We don't have to tell them, Jack." I told him.

"I don't wanna hide it though." He sighed again.

"Then don't worry." I told him.

"I am gonna worry. Alex, if we end up breaking up, you can date girls, and people will think your normal, but I'm gay. No one is gonna like me for that." He stood up, walking back and forth.

"Jack, please don't do this today." I sighed and looked at him.

"Do what?" He asked.

"You're panicking and worrying yourself over nothing." I told him.

"I can't fucking help it!" He snapped. I flinched at his outburst.

"You better calm the fuck down, Jack. Either figure your fucking shit out or get back on your medication." I stated angrily and walked out the door. As I slammed the door, I saw Rian and Zack walking up to the door. "I'm going to get coffee. Text me when we're about to leave." I told them and left.

Jack's POV

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What just happened?" Zack walked in with Rian.

"I don't know..." I mumbled.

"Alex is pissed." Rian stated. I just sighed and walked to my room. Later, there was a soft knock on the door and Zack walked in.

"Um... we're supposed to be leaving soon. Rian is calling Alex now, and I have to call my cousin." He said. His cousin would be the merch girl for the tour.

"Okay." I mumbled and stood up, grabbing a few small things, then taking my bags out of the room. A few minutes later, the door opened and Alex walked in with a girl with brown hair.

"You're both here, good." Zack stated. I looked at Alex before he noticed me and sighed before walking over and hugging me. I hugged him back.

"Can we talk?" He asked. I nodded hesitantly and led him to my room. I closed the door before he looked at me, and gently pulled the ring off of his finger. "I think... just for now, because of all of the stress from tour and the fans and everything... we should take a break and just be friends." His voice cracked and I could see he was trying not to cry.

"Alex..." I tried to speak.

"Keep t-the ring, and if we start again you can give it back..." he whispered. I nodded and looked at him in disbelief.

"Just for now?" I asked. He nodded before leaning up and kissing me gently.

"Just for now." He nodded.

THE END

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Don't panic my lovelies.

Get it? Don't panic??

alright. There is 100% definitely positively going to be a sequel that I'll post probably tonight or tomorrow at the latest. It'll be called Love Feels Like War. So don't freak out. It's not over yet. ♡♡

~Jnx Jey Monroe