Do It For The Memories

Alex's POV

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"This can be our room." I said, walking around the cabin. Jack looked in and nodded. We out our bags in and he flopped onto the bed.

"Ooooh, yes..." he sighed happily. "Lex, you have got to try this bed." I laughed and flopped next to him.

"Oh my god yes." I laid there happily.

"Hey, we're all gonna re- oh never mind." My mom walked in.

"Huh?" I mumbled.

"I was going to say we're all gonna rest if you guys want since we didn't really get to on the way here, but it looks like you've already gotten there." She chuckled. I gave her a thumbs up and we both kicked off our shoes and curled up under the blanket. We slept until waking up on our own hours later. It was about five in the afternoon when I sat up, and saw Jack standing with a towel around his hips.

"Hey, sexy." I teased. He glanced over and chuckled before grabbing his clothes. He dropped the towel and I chuckled before he started getting dressed. When he finished, I stood up. "Anyone in the shower?"

"Nope. The girls all went shopping. We have the cabin to ouselves until about seven or eight. Mom ordered pizza to be delivered about-" he was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Now." He finished. He walked out of the room. I stood and walked to the bathroom to shower. When I finished, I walked into the bedroom to grab clothes. I finished, and walked out to the living room. There was a huge flat screen TV mounted on the wall with a huge collection of movies under it. Jack was on the couch with two boxes of pizza beside him. I walked over and sat beside him and put the pizza on the stand in front of us.

"We're probably getting a snow storm." He told me.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded.

"There's been shitty wind outside." He sighed and hugged me. I leaned into him and grabbed a piece of pizza. I ate at it slowly before he turned on a random show. We watched TV until about eight thirty, his phone rang.

"Hello... shit, are you kidding? Well, don't try if it's gonna be that bad. Just like stay in the car until the roads clear up, or find a building that has heat or something. Okay... just get here when you can. Thats fine." I listened to his half of the conversation until he hung up.

"What was that?" I asked.

"The roads are horrible, and they might not be able to drive back anytime soon." He explained. "Probably not until morning."

"As long as they're all safe..." I said. He nodded.

"And on the plus side, that means I can just take you to the bedroom and kiss you all over, all night." He smirked and picked me up. I laughed at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He awkwardly carried me to our bedroom and tossed me on the bed. He looked at me and bit his lip.

Jack's POV

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I bit my lip before he sat up and pulled my onto him. His lips were on mine and I smiled. He pulled my shirt off instantly and I chuckled before doing the same to him. I kissed his neck and collar bone and he pulled my hips onto his. I groaned and pulled his pants and boxers down with one hand, making him gasp. He pulled my pants and boxers off and kissed me hard.

"Jack..." he pulled back.

"Yeah?" I sat up slightly.

"... I'm ready." He told me. I blinked.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded and kissed me. "I kinda thought this was gonna happen, and I'm actually prepared." I blushed. He laughed slightly.