Chapter 5

Would you like me to upload the rest of the *UNEDITED* chapters? The entire story is finished, but very badly written because I wrote it like 5 years ago. If you don't mind reading the *UNEDITED* chapters, then I'll upload them all onto Wattpad.

Let me know what you, my adored readers, want!! ;)

- Sian

"Please, I need him," Corey sobbed and cowered into the wall. He could hear his soulmate's cries. They had been pulled past their five-meter mark and the pain was unbearable, like a dagger dragging down his chest.

"Shut up!" a woman yelled and booted the wall next to Corey's head. Corey whimpered and curled into a ball.

"It-It's alright Corey, We'll be okay," Panuleon said, clutching his chest.

They were in the same room, but too far apart. The boys didn't know how far away they were from home or if they were still in the same world.

The woman turned and cackled an evil laughter. "Aw, the angel is trying to be positive."

Panuleon's pleading eyes darkened. "Just wait till I get my hands on you," he growled.

The Demon clenched her jaw. She knew if the angel escaped, he would kill her.

Corey's wrists were starting to hurt from the metal handcuffs digging into them.

Panuleon could feel tingling from his pain on his wrists too, and he wanted so badly just to heal Corey, but he couldn't.

"Why do we have t-to be apart?" Corey questioned as a tear slipped down his cheek.

"Because you don't deserve to be together. You're freaks!" The demon spat. This time, instead of kicking the wall, she kicked Corey in the stomach.

Corey was almost sick and cried out in pain.

Panuleon tried getting up and pulled hard on the metal chains, but they were somehow weakening his powers, and he couldn't get to his soulmate. "Stop hurting him!" he yelled, feeling the sorrow deep within his heart.

"Oh sorry. Can you feel that Panuleon?" the demon questioned, crouching in front of Corey and clutching his throat. Corey spluttered the harder she squeezed. The demon knew Panuleon could feel Corey's pain, hear his thoughts and feel his misery. "You're pathetic!" she screamed in Corey's face and hit the back of his head against the wall.

Corey groaned and curled back up into a ball.

"You'll be sorry," Panuleon muttered. Sounding threatening was hard with tears streaming down his face.

The demon ignored him and walked out of the room with an unnerving grin.

Panuleon watched as his soulmate struggling to sit up. "Don't worry, we will get out of here." He wanted nothing more than to wipe the tears from Corey's cheeks and to hug his small frame.

"I know," Corey whispered, doing his best to show Panuleon a smile. "I just hope they don't get the other couple. They don't deserve to go through this."

The war started when Panuleon formed a special bond with Corey. The demons were greedy and had always tried to capture them. Demons were also delusional, and they didn't know what to do now that they had the couple obtained. The demons were prepared to run all kinds of experiments, just to somehow get the power for themselves.

The boys had been together for just over two thousand years, and they couldn't count how many times they had almost been in the situation they were in now. Demons had been trying to capture them from day one. Panuleon and Corey were fed up and angry.