Chapter 33

"Are we on the second floor or the third floor?" Corey asked.

"Um," Panuleon thought about it, but he didn't know where he was. "I have no idea."

They shrugged it off. Panuleon could easily fly back to the dining room.

They then came across a set of stairs leading up.

"This has to be the attic," Corey said, a little sceptical that they'd have the fourth floor.

Their curious minds led them up the staircase and of course, it was the attic as it was filled with all sorts of weird and wonderful things.

Panuleon watched Corey's eyes grow wide with wonder and he knew they'd be up here for a while.

* * * * *

Oliver watched Vinny as he buttoned up his shirt. He was stood with boxers on but nothing else.

His eyes were glazed over with love, they always are after they share such an intimate moment together.

"Are you not getting dressed?" Vinny asked as he threw his jeans at him.

Oliver grinned but he continued to watch his soulmate.

Just then, their door opened and in walked Duke.

Vinny thankfully had boxers on too as he stopped buttoning up his shirt.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked.

Duke obviously froze, but when he realised they were not completely naked, he took a step forward.

"I just wanted to talk about-"

"Dad," Vinny said as Oliver pulled on his jeans. "Get out."

"Alright, alright," He said while holding his hands up and backing out of the room. "Just meet me in my study."

He then shut the door behind him.

"I'm buying a lock" Vinny grumbled as he pulled on his trousers.

"You'd think after all this time he would've learnt to knock" Oliver chuckled.

Vinny hated that he still didn't understand privacy, even now that they are married.

When they were both dressed, Oliver turned and wrapped his arms around his vampire.

"I love you," He said with a warm smile.

"I love you too" Vinny replied as they gave each other a quick kiss.

They then intertwined their hands and headed towards the door.

Their cravings of affection had died down now but of course, they still couldn't resist making that physical touch.

As they made their way down the corridor, they knew what Duke wanted to talk about.

The baby.

Vinny didn't actually mind, he found it quite exciting to talk about but it was very early days yet. Although, their minds were slowly adjusting. Especially now that their parents know.

As they approached the door, Vinny walked into the room to see his dad casually sitting at his desk.

"Come in, take a seat" Duke smiled.

They did that but pulled the chairs closer so they could be right next to each other.

Duke watched them both as a proud look flashed in his eyes.

"I just can't believe you're going to be parents."

Oliver felt a jolt of nerves hit his chest every time someone referred to him as being a future parent.