Chapter 8

The demon stepped forward as a few more demons barged into the room.

They were expecting a lot more than just stares.

They thought they would need to fight for the boys, just like they had for Corey and Panuleon.

"What are you waiting for?" The demon spat as he opened his arms in question.

"We surrender," Zachariah said, but he was still tense as his eyes scanned the demons weapons.

The guy who entered first looked around as amusement flashed in his eyes.

He let out the creepiest laugh Oliver has ever heard.

"Angels don't just surrender."

Vinny watched the demons. His glare was a little unnerving to them, but it only made them more eager to capture him.

"Well, we do," Jed said. "We don't want to cause harm to any more innocent people."

The demons, not for one second believed him. They knew they would come after them once the boys were gone.

But a simple steal was something they just couldn't ignore.

"You're a fool for letting us take them but thank you for making our job a lot easier" The demons voice was deep and harsh.

It sent uncomfortable shivers through everyone's spines.

The demons gaze then wandered to the boys once more. He smirked at Oliver's nerves and Vinny's anger.

They were still standing incredibly close, and the more the demons were in their presence, the more they wanted to run for their lives.

The man simply whistled, creating two demons to walk over to them.

Oliver squeezed Vinny tight as they came over but they grabbed their hands and forced them apart.

"No, wait. I need to hold-"

"Shut the hell up" The demon spat and punched him in the stomach.

Oliver doubled over with pain as Vinny brought his head back and head-butted the guy behind him, making him release his grip.

He immediately reached for the other demon and punched him in the face.

Nobody hurts his Oliver.

Everyone's jaw opened in shock, nobody had time to react as the demon who now had a bleeding nose from Vinny's head, stabbed something in his neck, making him collapse to the ground.

"Vinny!" Oliver yelled and tried struggling towards him. "Let go of me!"

Somehow, Vinny was unconscious.

Duke and John were trying to get to the boys aid, but the angels were holding them back.

Oliver was actually making it hard for the demon to hold onto him, so he decided to stab him in the neck too.

He instantly collapsed to the ground.

Whatever he got drugged with was strong stuff.

"No!" John yelled as he tried fighting Jed's grip but he was just too strong.

The other vampires had tried getting to the boys, but the demons were also holding them back.

"What a shame" The demon who was standing at the door said. "I was looking forwards to an interrogation on the journey."

"You Monsters" Madison cried as her eyes became watery.

Oliver and Vinny had now been picked up and were getting carried towards the door.