Chapter 37

Two months later.

Oliver is one day away from seventeen weeks pregnant as Corey is just under sixteen.

Nothing spectacular is happening, although, if you knew Oliver was pregnant you'd be able to detect a little bump starting to appear. But if you didn't, you'd just assume that he had eaten a big meal.

Corey wasn't really showing yet and he was still having morning sickness. For Oliver, that had cleared up now but he was feeling far from normal.

He was going to the toilet more often, he was hormonal and his emotions were a little mixed. He'd be tired for no reason and ate a lot of mash potato, which Vinny found very strange.

The vampire still had no clue what to expect with Oliver. He didn't know if all the things he felt were normal or not and would often ask Aliyah about it.

She understood why he'd be so concerned all the time, this process is deemed impossible and he was constantly worried about Oliver's health and the babies health. But on the outside, he was his usual grumpy self.

The public still didn't know about any of this.

Duke and Madison have been holding it off. Truth be told, they're nervous about what they'll think. They didn't want the boys to receive bad publicity and be tormented for how unusual this is.

They haven't even told their family members yet, purely for the same reasons.

"My waistband feels tight," Oliver said as he sat, twiddling his thumbs at the dining room table.

Vinny glanced at him with a smile.

"They're only going to get tighter," He said as he flicked through some of his dad's paperwork.

He was giving him a hand because he was stressing about it and Vinny is very intelligent and quick when it comes to things like this.

He gets it done in no time.

Suddenly, Zachariah landed in the middle of the dining room.

Vinny looked up to see him empty handed. He usually came with Jenny who did give him a headache from her over excited emotions.

They found a sweet little studio, not very far from here.

The Vanderwood's offered her a room in the mansion but she turned it down, she didn't want to get in the way and be inconvenient. She knew she'd be more comfortable in her own home and she is.

"Hello boys" He smiled. "How're you both doing?" It has been about four days since his last visit.

Zachariah doesn't need to stay with Corey and Panuleon that often because Panuleon is very capable of managing any situation, he just likes to offer his help and check in with them to see how they're doing.

"Good thanks," They said in unison. "How're you?"

Vinny's face remained blank, those were Oliver's words but he did like Zachariah.

"I'm very well thank you. Do you know where I can find Corey and Panuleon?"

"I think they're in the bedroom but I'd knock first if I were you" Oliver chuckled.

"Ah, okay," Zachariah said, understanding what he meant. "Thank you."

He then disappeared.

* * * * *

Panuleon watched His soulmate as he sat on the end of the bed.

They were feeling affectionate as Corey walked up to his Angel and climbed on top of him.