Captured

Madelyn's POV
I was taking a walk in the park admiring nature until I heard a scream. I looked to see people being attacked by loogies. I hid behind a wall. I also saw a rhinoceros bee monster leading them. "Looks like trouble" I muttered. I took out my morpher.
"It's morphing time" I said.
"Go,go megaforce."
"Megaforce, purple." I started attacking the loogies to buy the citizens time to escape.
"Run, get out of here" I ordered. They nodded and ran. I focused on the fight. They loogies attacked me but I was able to fend them off. I took out my morpher.
"Guys, I need backup" I said
"Where are you?" Emma said
"I am in the park. Trying hold off loogies and uh-". I was shortly cutted off when my morpher was shot out my hand.
"Sorry, ranger. Looks like your backup isn't coming to help you" the monster said.
"That is where your wrong, kiai" I said. I attacked the monster but she was tough. I tried roundhouse kicking her. But she ducked. She then rammed me with her horns into a wall. I yelled in pain. I fell.
"Say nighty night ranger" I heard her say then I blacked out.

Troy's POV
By the time Jake, Emma, Noah, Gia, and I got to the park Madelyn, the loogies and the monster was nowhere to be seen.
"Madelyn." I called out
"Madelyn!" I said again. Then I saw something on the ground. It was her morpher.
"Oh, no" I said. I ran over to it and picked it up.
"Troy, what happened." Emma asked. I turned around to show them Madelyn's morpher.
"Oh, no" Gia said
"Madelyn's morpher meaning..."
"Madelyn got captured"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dun Dun Dun
Fianally first chapter done. Sorry if it's short
Credit goes to mrcs2578 for suggesting this.
It might take me a while to make the next chapter so I hope you guys can wait

Bye my little candy power rangers 🥰😘❤️
CandyApple427 signing off🤚🏽