Confessions?

A/n: Sorry for making you guys wait so long for this chapter. I had a busy week with school and didn't have enough time to update. So I truly apologize. Hope you enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd POV
After Madelyn was finally awake each ranger decided to spend time with her one on one. Emma showed her more beautiful nature sights. Noah showed her more science experiments and what he has been building. Gia has been helping her with the missing homework she had. Jake had showed her more soccer tricks he has been working on. It was Troy's turn to spend time with her. He decided at night that they would spend time together watching the stars on hill. So here they are star gazing while laying their backs on the grass. It was a beautiful and peaceful silence between them until Troy decided to speak up.
"Hey, Maddy." He said. She hummed in response.
"You know you had all of us worried when you got kidnapped. But not only that... you got me the most worried." He admitted. She sat up and looked over to him.
"Really?" She asked. He also sat up.
"Yeah. The reason is because I- really like you. No love you Maddy and for a very long time as more than a friend." After that he looked at her straight in the eye.
"Troy. I love you too" Maddy said. She hugged him and he hugged her back. They looked at each other and started leaning in until they lips touched. They were kissing.
(Me: yes obviously. And sorry if it's too cheesy)
They were like that for awhile until they needed air and broke apart.
"Maddy. Will you be my girlfriend?" Troy asks
"Yes." She answers. They cuddled while laying on the ground and watch the night stars on the beautiful night.