Meeting Nicole

Madelyn's POV
After the last couple of days spending time with each of team members including going on dates with Troy I was able to fully recover. We were able to tell the team we were officially dating and surprisingly they literally shipped us the whole time. So it was a Monday meaning I get to go back to school. I was next to Troy on the bus near the window seat cuddling next to him. The bus finally stopped at the school and we were the last ones to get out. We walked to school hand in hand. When people noticed this they started whispering but it really didn't matter cause we were both happy with each other. We stopped at my locker since his is next to mine I grabbed my stuff and made sure my ballerina outfit was in my bag. The bell rang I kissed his cheek.
"See you next period" I said.
"Yep." Troy says. We separated I want to the dance classroom and change into my outfit  that was gold in one of the closets. I was done and I lined up with the rest of the girls.
"Girls. We have a new member joining us. She is new to the school so I expect you guys to treat her with respect." Mrs. Christy says. We nodded in response.
"You may come in." She says. A girl then comes in with a lavender outfit. I instantly recognized her.
"Girls. Please welcome Nicole"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done.
Guys I am so sorry for not updating for so long. And I have no excuse for it and for that I am sorry. I have been stressed because of the COVID-19 existing I have been stressed about completing my online homework I didn't have enough time to update
So as I said before I am sorry
But I still love you guys 🥰😚😍🤗❤️
CandyApple427 signing off