Shes awake

3rd POV
3 weeks. It has been 3 weeks that Madelyn has been in a deep sleep. Each day her friends would come over and tell her news of what has been going on. Gia has been telling her what homework she has been missing. Jake about his soccer games. Noah about what they have been learning in class. Emma about nature. But most importantly Troy has been telling heeled how he loves her and misses the things they have been doing together and hoping she wakes up soon. They still didn't know she has been hearing all these things and making her want to wake even more.Gosei has been checking her condition while Tensou has been tending her wounds which are now fully heal. It has been another day at school and the base. Tensou went to check on Madelyn once again.
"Oh Madelyn wake up soon. The rangers, Gosei and I have been missing you a lot." He says.
"I missed you guys too" he hears someone say. He looks up to Madelyn eyes open.
"Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Madelyn your awake! Your awake!" He cheers.
"Yeah. I am" Madelyn says. She carefully sits up.
"Welcome back Madelyn." Gosei says
"I will inform the rangers of your condition. Meanwhile Emma and Gia left you fresh clothes to change in." He says.
"Thanks Gosei." She says. She grabs the clothes and changed.
Meanwhile at school
It was the last period of the day. Mr.Burley was giving the last of the homework until the bell rang. All the students rushed out the classroom. They grabbed their stuff from their lockers and left the school. Troy, Emma, Jake, Gia, Noah met up at Ernie's to get ice-cream until Troy's morpher went off. He made sure nobody else other than him, Emma, Noah, Gia, and Jake were alone.
"Gosei, what's up?" He says.
"Rangers. Come to base quickly" he says.
"By the tone of his voice it is probably urgent" Jake says.
"We're on our way." Troy says. He puts his morpher away as they leave the ice cream parlor.
~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~
By the time the rangers got to the base they didn't what surprise was waiting for them. They dropped their bags at the entrance.
"Gosei. We got here as fast as we could what's the probl-" Troy says but stops when he sees a dirty blonde hair. They all stop when they see the dirty blonde hair. The person turns around to reveal Madelyn fully healed.
"He guys long time no see."