Chapter 10: Another Day at Sid's

(Sid's house at daytime)

Sid: Oh, a survivor. Where is this rebel base? Talk!

(Woody flies through the room and lands on the floor)

Sid: I can see your will is strong.

(Sid uses the magnifying glass on Woody, then the sunlight hits Woody)

 Sid: Where are you rebel friends now?

Sid's Mom: Sid, your Pop-Tarts are ready.

Sid: Alright.

(Sid leaves to eat his Pop-Tarts, then Woody comes to life, reacting to the burn)

Woody: Ahh! Hot hot hot!

(Woody dunk his head in a soda cup filled with water)

Woody: Ahhhh. Much better. I sure hope this isn't permanent.

Buzz: Are you alright? 

(Buzz pats him on the back)

Buzz: I'm proud of you Woody. A lesser man would talked under such torture.

Woody: I have finally got that mark off my head.

Buzz: Still no word from Star Command. We're not that far from the spaceport just yet.

Woody: Hey, Buzz, look. The door's open. We're free.

(Woody runs towards the door)

Buzz: Woody, we don't what's out there.

Woody: I'll tell you what's... Ahhh!

(The Mutant Toy shows up)

Woody: They're blocking our path. Do something, Buzz?

Buzz: Shield your eyes!

Woody: Oh, Buzz! You're a toy. Use your karate chop action.

(Woody presses the karate chop button om Buzz's back, Then Buzz chops up and down through the toys)

Woody: Get away.

Buzz: Hey, Woody. Please stop that!

Woody: Back up.

Buzz: Cut it out already!

Woody: Sorry guys, I got to go.

(Woody runs out of the room, then heads down the stairs, Suddenly, Woody sees Scud)

Woody: There's no place like home.

(Buzz comes up to Woody)

Woody: Hmm...

Buzz: Another obstacle like that, Woody. Do it carefully.

Woody: Ok, Buzz.

(Buzz checks that Scud's still asleep, then duo heads downstairs but suddenly, Woody's pull strings gets caught up by an iron railing)

Woody (Voice Box): Yee-haw. Giddy-up Bullseye. 

(Scud wakes up, then Woody and Buzz runs off, then a Buzz Lightyear commercial plays)

Commercial Men: Buzz Lightyear!

Announcer: The world's greatest superhero is here in toy form. He's got karate chop action, pulsating  lasers, multi-phrase voice simulator, and best of all... High-pressure space wings.

Commercial Buzz: To infinity and beyond.

Other Announcer: Not a flying toy.

Announcer: Buzz's teammates Mira Nova, Booster, and XR are now in stores.

Zurg: Will never defeat me, Buzz Lightyear.

Announcer: And also Buzz's arch-nemesis the Evil Emperor Zurg is  also in stores now. Get ready to save with your favorite Space Ranger now.

(The commercial ended and Buzz reacts)

Woody: Um, Buzz. Are you alright?

(Buzz starts having a flashback, first, he was made in a factory with other versions of him, second, he was ship to Al's Toy Barn, third, he was put on the Star Command aisle,  fourth, he was purchased by Ms. Davis, fifth, Andy opens his present with Buzz in here, sixth, Buzz meets Andy's toys, seventh, Buzz and Woody gets into an argument at Dinoco, then the flashback ends)

Buzz: Yeah I am, Woody. I have finally realize I'm a toy. You were right all along.

(Then Sid appears with a rocket in his hand)

Woody: Oh no, it's Sid. Let's head back.

(Woody and Buzz runs back to Sid's room, they tried to escape through the window but they end up being inanimate when Sid arrives)

Sid: Ha ha. Looks like Buzzy is going to infinity and ka-boom with The Big One.

(Sid tapes the rocket onto Buzz's back, then carries Buzz away)

Woody: Buzz, Buzz. Where are you? Oh no, Andy is moving today and Sid got Buzz. What will I do now?!