Chapter 13: Buzz Lightyear: Attack On Zurg

(4 year later after the events of Toy Story 1, Rex plays a Buzz Lightyear video game while Buzz himself is watching it)

Buzz: You're doing good so far, Rex.

Rex: Why, thank you, Buzz.

(Cuts to the game, Buzz reaches Zurg's planet and lands on it)

Video Game Buzz: Buzz Lightyear mission log. All signs point to this planet as Zurg's fortress, but there's seems to be no signs of intelligent life anywhere.

(Laser lights aims at Video Game Buzz, which are Zurg's robots,  then Video Game Buzz uses his own laser at a crystal, and the robots explodes, sending him flying)

Video Game Buzz: Ahhhh!

(Video Game Buzz lands near the front of Zurg's base, then a security camera catches him, and Video Game Buzz destroys it with his laser)

Commander Nebula: Buzz Lightyear, do you read me?

Video Game Buzz: Yes I do, Commander.

Commander Nebula: Go up there defeat Zurg in his fortress, get the battery, and save the universe.

Video Game Buzz: Roger that.

(Video Game Buzz enters Zurg's fortress, then cuts to Zurg's security room)

Video Game Zurg: Come to me, Buzz Lightyear.

(Video Game Buzz reaches a large room, jumps on all of the circular platforms, then he jumps on the last one and falls)

Video Game Buzz: Ahhhh!

(Video Game Buzz presses the symbol on his utility belt, causing a barrier around him and three platforms, then Video Game Buzz flies with the platforms)

Video Game Buzz: To infinity and beyond!

(Video Game Buzz presses the symbol and the barrier is deactivated)

Video Game Buzz: Commander, I see a battery nearby.

Commander Nebula: Grab the battery and then defeat Zurg.

Video Game Buzz: Roger that.

(Video Game Buzz tries to grab the battery, but it was a holographic one, then it disappear)

Video Game Buzz:  Buzz Lightyear to Commander Nebula. The battery is a fake one.

Commander Nebula: What?! Don't tell me that Zurg tricked you. Defeat him and recover the battery.

(The center floor opens with Zurg on an elevator)

Video Game Zurg: So, we meet again, Buzz Lightyear, for the last time.

Video Game Buzz: Not today, Zurg!

(The battle begins where Video Game Zurg uses his Ion Blaster, shooting energy projectiles at Video Game Buzz, then Video Game Buzz throws the circular platforms at Video Game Zurg)

Video Game Zurg: Ahhh!

(Video Game Zurg continues to shoot energy projectiles at Video Game Buzz, then Video Game Buzz tries to use his laser at him but Video Game Zurg shoots a large projectile at Video Game Zurg, knocking him out)

Commander Nebula: Buzz? Buzz?! Buzzzzzz!

Video Game Zurg: *Laughs evilly*. Now, since Buzz Lightyear is now history, Star Command will become history as well.

(Zurg continues to laugh with a game over text on the screen, then Rex starts to panic)

Rex: Oh no!

Buzz: Oh. You almost had him.

Rex: I'm never gonna defeat Zurg.

Buzz: Sure you will, Rex. You're a better Buzz than I am.

Rex: But look at my little arms. I can't pressed the fire button and jump at the same time.

(Buzz and Rex hears a rattling noise, which is Woody, who was trying to find his hat by throwing things out of the drawer)

Woody: Where is it.

Buzz: Woody, are you alright?

Woody: Huh? Oof!

(Woody hits his head on the drawer and falls down)

Buzz and Rex: Ohh!

Buzz: Hang on, Woody!