Wow

Apparently, the words decided to escape my mouth. “What does this even mean?” I ask when he pulls away.

  “It means we’re going to be together for a long time. Talia, I don’t know how long it’s been since I’ve felt this way about a girl and I’m almost positive you just sealed the lock with a kiss. I am never going to leave you, that’s a promise.” He says. I look into his eyes.

  “And what if you break that promise?” I ask curiously.

  “No, there is no if. I will never break that promise I just made to you, Talia. You mean way too much to me now. I can’t just desert you now that I know your life story.”

  “Louis, don’t treat me differently because of my past.” I whisper.

  “I’m not, it’s just a good reminder. It backs up why I’m never going to leave you. I love you, Talia.”

  “Wow.” I mumble. He tilts my chin up and raises an eyebrow. “You, Louis Tomlinson, like me, Talia Smith?” I can’t believe this.

  “No.” He says and I look up, shocked. “I, Louis Tomlinson, LOVE you, Talia Smith.” I burst out into a smile and hug him really close and tight.

  “I love you too.” I mumble into his chest. “Now, let’s talk about you for a while…” I say, leading him to my bed and cuddling up to him.

  “Well, I’m not a vampire.” He starts and I laugh. We talk until someone comes upstairs and taps on the door. “What?!” Louis yells. Niall pokes his head in the door.

  “We’re playing monopoly! Come join in!” He says and I jump up, smiling.

  “Yay! Let’s go, Lou!” I smile grabbing his hand and running to the door. “You’re all going down!” I say and run downstairs, already planning my trash talk for the game. We’re playing and like planned, I am kicking butt! I laugh as Louis tries cheating but prevent him from doing it. “Bad, Louis!” I mumble, slapping at his hands. He pouts and wraps an arm around me tightly.

  I hear someone coming down the stairs but don’t acknowledge them. “What are you all playing?” Adrianna’s voice asks awkwardly.

  “Monopoly! Wanna playyyyy?” Louis asks and I giggle, taking my turn.

  “I’d love to but the girls and I have Uni tomorrow! Remember girls?” Frig! I was winning too; I look at Louis and jump up heading up to my room. I shuffle around my room for a few minutes, just getting ready for bed and then settle. I hear a football game get turned on and know right then that Louis won’t be upstairs for a while. So, I get comfy.

  I dream about Paris. I dream about Louis and I on top of the Eiffel tower, it was beautiful! I can’t wait to see the view for myself. Randomly, Louis wrapped his arms around me and lightly kissed my cheek when we were having dinner. How strange.

  Oh well, it’s all part of being Louis Tomlinson’s girlfriend…

---- *2 days later* ----

  It’s Wednesday now. I’ve been going to Uni, the girls have been too, Adrianna went back to having afternoon lunch at Starbucks, and everything is back to normal. Well, almost everything. It’s the exact same thing as it was a week ago. Boring classes, boring teachers, boring classmates, boring everything. But, the most exciting thing is, One direction is in our flat. Living with us in our flat. And I think the most daring thing is, nobody, and I mean nobody, knows that we’re dating them. Except Crystal, but she knows better than to go telling people that sort of thing.

  So today the boys have an interview. It’s on RaidoDisney and the girls and I are staying home from school just to listen! “Come on, they’re on!!” I screech from excitement.

  “Yay!!” Jessie yells, coming into the kitchen to join us. I turn up the radio louder so we can all hear and prepare myself to listen.

  “We have One Direction with us today! Welcome boys!” The interviewer says and you can hear them say ‘hi’ and ‘hello’. I smile when I hear Louis. The interview went on for like, ever, and I was starting to get really bored… that is, until the question we’ve all been waiting for came up! “Now this is the last question we’ve got for you boys.” We all know exactly what it is and I freak out a little. “Who’s single in the group?” He asks and it goes quiet, with us smiling goofily in the kitchen. “Okay…? Who’s taken…?” He asks, making me smile harder. The answers ‘me’ ‘yup’ and ‘I am’ are scattered around and I grin really hard, like, so hard my cheeks hurt. “Who are the lucky girls?”

  “I’m dating Adrianna Stanley!” That’s Harry! I look over to see Adrianna grinning.

  “Louis? What about you?”

  “Well, aside from Harry, I have a beautiful lady. He name is Talia Smith!” I blush a bit and tears threaten.

  “Niall? Who’s your lucky girl?” He asks.

  “Her name is Jessie Cane. She’s amazing.” Jessie is smiling and almost screaming I can tell.

  “Oh, nice boys. What about you Liam? Do you have a lucky girl in your life?”

  “Well, yes, I have many. But the best girl I have now is Cameron Jones.” Wait, what? They’re dating? He didn’t tell us! We look at Cameron who clearly doesn’t know what Liam’s talking about because she’s staring at the radio confused. “I meant to tell her a couple days ago, but then decided to tell it here. She’s listening now and I wanted to tell her that she’s beautiful in every way.” He says.

  Tears stream down Cameron’s face and I grin wildly. This is so exciting! We all have boyfriends!!! “Oh, that’s nice man! She’s some lucky! So are the other girls as well. Now… Zayn? What about you? You single or taken?”

  “Taken.” Zayn says simply. Wait… what? This can’t be good? Oh, is it that Crystal girl?

  “Oh and who’s the mystery girl?”

  “Her name is Crystal Cole. I just met her the other day!” He chirps. That is completely and utterly DISGUSTING. I didn’t know that Zayn could be so… so… so LOW. How could he date someone he just met? I slam the radio shut and look at the other girls, clearly feeling the same way I do.

  “I don’t know about you guys, but I think I’m about to throw up my lunch.” Jessie says.

  “Yeah, he just ruined the interview for me, and that takes a lot.” Cam says.

  “He’s sick.” I say, and look at Adrianna who doesn’t say anything and just walks into the living room to sit down.

  “Guys… I think Zayn’s using Crystal.” Jessie says.

  “You don’t say?” Cam says, nudging her.

  “Do you guys think she knows?” Jess asks and I straighten out my pink cardigan.

  “Of course she knows… That’s why she didn’t say anything when we were bad mouthing him.” I mumble.

  “Well he’s going to get a talking to when I see him!” Cam says.

  “Cam, no, I don’t want you guys to all yell again.” I mumble. Cam and Jess don’t know about my past. Like I said, only Adri and Lou do.

  “Well, fine, but I’ll be shunning him in my head.” She mumbles, going to join Adri on the couch.

  “Yeah, I agree with you, Tally. Zayn’s being really off. And to think, we used to fangirl over him.” Jessie says, walking over to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of juice. She walks by, patting my shoulder. “Stay calm when they get back, sweetie.” She says.

  “I will, Jess, don’t worry about me…” I say, going to look at our juice options as she walks into the living room. I hear degrassi being put on and smile. Yeah right everything is back to normal. Everything is about to take a downward spiral. All I want is Louis to hold me. I think about my dad and how he lies about everyone back home missing me. They don’t. Especially mom. I grab a strawberry juice and going my friends in the living room, waiting for our boys to come home.