Date

“Are we there yet?” I ask Louis. We’ve been driving for over an hour and I want to tear that box to shreds. He shakes his head. “Almost?” He nods and I grin. “Good.” I say and he laughs. Louis knows I’m one of the most impatient people on the planet…

“Here!” He announces, pulling into an old junkyard. My face drops.

“Louis… what… uh… what is this?” I ask curiously.

“This, my dear Talia, is the destination!” He says excitedly.

“But, Lou, it’s a-“

“A junkyard? That it is! But wait ‘til you see what I’ve done with the place!” He says, running around to open my door. I get out and it smells instantly horrible.

“Louis, is this supposed to be romantic?” I ask, plugging my nose. He laughs at me and rolls his eyes, opening the back doors and grabbing the neatly wrapped box.

“Yes, it is, but you just wait.” He says, walking towards the main broken down building. “I called up a few of my old construction friends and had them fix up the inside a bit for us…” He says opening the heavy door. I, cautiously, walk inside and it smells slightly better. It’s cleaned up, that’s for sure, but I don’t see how this is romantic at all.

“Louis, this still doesn’t-“

“There’s more, go upstairs.” He says and I shrug, taking the spiral stairs. I count the steps up to twelve and look up. My jaw drops. It’s, uh, it’s… amazing! For lack of better word it’s amazing! With no windows, it was hard to tell what could have possibly been done with the place, but now I see! The room is lit up with Christmas lights and floating lanterns. My favorite flowers, pink tulips, are spread about the room and there’s a cream colored carpet laid out. There’s a table with a nice looking tea set up and the rest of the room takes my breath away. There’s a wooden section with a radio playing quietly and a sign hanging at the far end that says ‘Touis.’ Our couple name.

“Wow, Lou, I, uh, I don’t know… Don’t know what to say.” I whisper, smiling wildly.

“Let’s have a cuppa.” He says, smiling and leading me to the cute Victorian table set. We drink our tea and eat the cookies while talking. “And now, the moment you’ve been waiting for…” He pretends the table is a drum set. “THE GIFT!” He announces, grabbing the cutely wrapped present and handing it to me. I open it to see his patterned onesie, a carrot pillow and a picture of us he got framed.

“Aw, Louis! This is so sweet of you…” I say, covering the box back up.

“I know…” He sighs and I laugh. “Now come on, the day isn’t over yet! We still have a fair to go to!” He says, and I laugh. The fair? That’s my Lou…

----**----

Louis and I are the first to get home. “Okay, now, you need to keep the junkyard our secret.” He says, handing me a spare key. I smile.

“No problem, Lou…” I grin and he gives me a quick kiss. “You’re so cute…” I mumble and take off my outside stuff.

“Yeah… So, what kind of movie? Rom-com?” He asks and I nod. “Awesome! Bridesmaids it is!”

“Lou,” I say laughing, “That’s the 2nd time this week!” I say and take my spot beside him on the couch curling up to him. Somehow, Lou and I doze off and are woken by Cam and Liam coming inside. “It’s not Harry, Lou…” I mumble, knowing he was excited to see them.

“Darn.” He mutters, going back to sleep. We’re woken a second time by Jess and Niall coming in. But no Zayn or Crystal… We decide to stay up and wait for Adri and Harry. As soon as they walked in, Louis pounced on Adrianna.