𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟭

𝗡𝗮'𝗭𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗫𝗶𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘇@𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆

@𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆.𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗮_
𝗛𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗹 | 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
__________________________

" Shit " I whisper-yelled as I tripped over whoever this man is shoe. You see , I'm a scammer and a hoe.

I sleep with whoever to get my money up. My momma is struggling and my dad is overseas right now and I'm the hustler.

He began to stir in his sleep causing me to squeeze my eyes shut and stand still. I peeked them open and saw him sleep. I grabbed his pants and dug through his pockets.

"Damn bitch" I said as I pulled 4stacks out of his back pocket. I slipped it in my bra and grabbed his jacket.

"Shit , want another round .. you rich" I said speaking to myself while pulling 3 rolls of cash out of each pocket. I then grabbed his bank cards and my phone and walked out the room.

"Checking out so early?" A janitorial staff said.
"Mmhm , he is still in there" I said and she nodded. Nosy bitch. Once I was outside the Uber I ordered was outside. I got in

"Good morn-ting ting ting" I smiled as if I ain't just rob a nigga. I crack myself up.

"Goodmorning ,snacks are on the floor and sanitary items are also. Enjoy the ride. " he smiled and began driving to the location.

"Will do" I said as he drove. Here is my chance to explain my life to you guys. I'm a Latina mix and I speak fluent English. My mom is Latina so I get it from her. I have a few friends and a cousin who is my favorite.

I'm a hoe and it ain't a secret, everybody knows but as long as I got hands and my income im okay. This shit is a nightmare though because we are struggling so bad and being a hoe ruins my future but as long as my momma is okay it's cool.

I'm 17 and attend a local high school here in Philadelphia.

"Hope you enjoyed" the driver said. He rude cause I was telling y'all bout me.
" I sure did" I said seductively
" here , call me" I said and slipped his phone from his hands and put mines in.

Finna scam his ass , too. He slow cause he obviously don't know about me but I don't care I get my work don't fast like a fat bitch running for chicken.

I got out and started banging on the door. "Open the fuck up" I said being ghetto.

"My favorite hoe!" My cousin Cupcake yelled. She a stripper and I'm a scammer .. the life.

"My favorite stripper" I yelled and hugged her. We let go and walked in and sat on the couch. "So , how much did you make ?" She asked.

Her cat fluff came and curled up on me. We made a bet to see who makes the most.

"Bout 4-5k" I said
"Damn , big baller I made 3k but the club was dead " she said and I nodded.

"Sierra want us to come over and chill with her" I said looking up from my phone.