𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟰

𝗡𝗮'𝗭𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗫𝗶𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘇𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆

𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆.𝗛𝗲𝗺𝗮_
𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆| 6:30𝗔.𝗠.
_________________________________
"Dumb ass nigga" I said as I squatted down grabbing cards and stacks. I got the pin to them. Fat ma holding that power.

I grabbed his iPhone 8+ and unlocked his phone using his thumb going to his cashapp. I checked the balance and saw $900.45.

"Spoil me in Prada bitch" I said as I typed in $899.00 sending it to myself. I then walked out closing the door. "Come on we got school" Cupcake said and I made it downstairs and Honey had her keys and we walked out and got in the car.

"Fuck school let's go to the mall" I said. "Nap time first" Honey said as she drove. "Shiid ain't saying nothing but a word" Cupcake agreed.
—>

"Big bitch lil bitch" I sung as I tossed gang signs and Cupcake recorded me. We already took our nap and Checked in with Parents/Guardians.

"Aye aye" Honey said as Sierra walked in.
"Hey pretty thots" she smiled. Guess she ain't go to school.

"No school?" Honey asked
"Whaa? Innocent ass Si skipping? We broke her" Cupcake laughed.
"We did not." I said and tossed Honey my phone.

"Take my picture hoe " I said and she mugged and began snapping pictures as I posed. "Thank you" I snatched my phone and went to look at the photos.

"Bitch" I threw a pillow at her seeing she took face shots of herself. "Sierra please take my picture for me." I asked.

"Got you fat butt" she said I posed. "Thanks bae" I said as I mugged cupcake and honey. "Boo bitch" cupcake said as I flicked her off.

 "Boo bitch" cupcake said as I flicked her off

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 2𝗵𝗼𝘁.𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗶 𝖺𝗇𝖽 698 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆.𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗮_ 𝖸𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗏𝗂𝖻𝖾𝗌 ,𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒🍭😘!

2𝗵𝗼𝘁.𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗶 𝖦𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄
    |@2𝗵𝗼𝘁.𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗶 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗇 𝖪𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋👩🏾‍🦯