𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟱

𝗘𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅-𝗔𝗻𝗻 𝗙𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘆@𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆

@𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆.𝗱𝗲𝘄_
𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 | 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
_________________________

"Move bitch" I said pushing some dude. I was on my way to the cafeteria. "You that stripper from north?" He asked.

I ignored him and continued my walk only to see Zari squaring up with a bitch. "Swing bitch" Zari said. She never swung first. She can say it was self defense when she got into trouble.

"Y'all wasting my phone storage" cupcake said. Truth be told we were all underage for our jobs. We were in 12th grade.

I watched , zari looked like an angry bird. "Chile swing and stop bitching" a dude said. The girl swung catching Zari on the side of her face.

Zari begin hitting anywhere on this girls body making sure they connect. " let her hair go" I yelled. They were pulled apart.

"Stop pulling my hair" Zari said as they went at it again this bitch on the floor bloody as a tampon and zari just stomping her.

"Break it up" principal smithernil said. " shut up bald headed ass up" someone said as they threw a milk carton at his head.

"Bashar Johnson, my office " he yelled. And snatched Zari away. " you wasting yo time I was gone walk away" she said.

After a while everyone sat down and I sat down with cupcake.
"So what happened?" I asked.

"The bitch walked by , the same one who always trynna start shit , she bumped Zari and stepped on her 95s. Zari told her to fight her and boom" she said.

Oh shoot , I'm honey , I'm black and got some white in me. Ain't nothing spectacular , I gotta make money.

"Oh ok" I said as I got on my phone.
__________________________