𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗘𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗞𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝘀@𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆𝗯𝗼𝘆

@𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆𝗯𝗼𝘆.𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮
𝟯:𝟮𝟳𝗽𝗺|𝗡𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗣𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗮
_________________________

"Come on" I yelled at Za , we trying to go to her house cause her mom wanted to see me.

"Make yo dick jump and I will" she laughed hanging off the edge of the bed. "Stop being a weirdo" I mugged her.

"Whatever " she rolled her eyes and stood up dragging her feet to MY closet to get HER clothes. "Rough ass feet , start a fire" I looked at her.

"Stop playing you know you suck toes" she mugged me. "Stink ass feet stop playing with me" I replied

"Anyways" she rolled her eyes and and started getting dressed. I left out and went downstairs , I was already dressed.

"Take my picture" I threw my phone at Skoop. "Bitch I'm not Na'Zari you don't boss me around" he mugged me while smacking on cup noodles.

"Yo babymom outside" I peeked through the blinds and he hopped up and ran outside. "NELLY LEAVE ME—" he started yelling but stopped.

"Man she not out here" he sucked his teeth. "I know , take my picture bitch" I told him

"You lucky" he blinked hard as fuck at me.

"PULL THEM DOWN A LITTLE MORE IM TRYNNA SEE SUM SHIT" Za yelled out my room window , ghetto.

"Freak" Skoop mumbled and she through a shoe out the window at him. "Whatchu say bobblehead bitch" she questioned.

"I said bring yo ass before I teach you a lesson" I said and Skoop laughed at house she closed the window fast as hell.

"Bye" she said walking out the door nodding at Skoop. "Lock my shit bitch" I walked off.

Once we were in the car she was about to connect her phone. "No corny shit" I mugged and she nodded.

"Ok papi" she smirked and connected her phone as I drove and she played NBA YoungBoy.

"Can you make it better , trap out like Griselda" she rapped. Her mom lived a while away from me

"Mm" she smirked at me and because rubbing my good guy. "Chill" I lowkey stuttered. She has that effect on me.

"Just drive" she hushed me and pulled him out and leaned over. "I love it here " I said and she laughed.

𝙃𝙚𝙮
-𝘿𝙖 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙖𝙖
𝙊𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩

He watched as she licked the tip slowly. He shivered as the rush of chills rolled down his spine.

She kissed from the base to the tip and slapped it on her tongue three times causing him to swerve.

"Come on" he lowly said. He was unable to stay in a lane he was constantly swerving like a drunk driver.

She stuck it in her mouth and sucked then popped it out and spat on it and stroked it using both hands.

She went back sucking at a faster pace. She was making all sorts of spit trail from her mouth. She was being messy and he was loving it. Got a good 20 minutes she continued her job.

"Fuck" he grunted and before you knew it he had came and she had swallowed and she sat up and they smiled at each other.

𝖨𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 , 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗐😅
𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗘𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗞𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝘀

"Nasty" I smiled at her and she giggled and fixed herself as I parked in her mom driveway

"Anyways" she opened the door grabbing her phone. "Come on" she jumped out my truck and I turned it off and got out to.

"I'm here lordt" Nana banged on the door. "Ghetto" I recorded her. "You got a key" her momma snatched the door open mugging her and I laughed and stopped recording and captioned it : my babymomma ghetto. I posted it and walked inside and hugged her mom.

"Hey baby , take a seat" she directed me and her to the dinning table and Za came skipping in.

"Bye" Talia,her mom , yelled at her and she sucked her teeth. "I know teeth ain't the only thing you suck" her momma laughed pushing her out the dinning room.

"Don't do too much" she went in the living room and kicked her feet up and started rubbing the cats.

"I'm pregnant and I need you to—"
"You a pregnant lie , Talia you pregnant?" Za questioned walking in the dining room.

"Yes" she nodded and Za smiled. "I got a child on the way , Talia be a good surrogate" she patted moms shoulder and walked out dancing.

"Off the baby dad , he stay trying to abuse me and get me on his drugs " she started.

"I gotchu" I said and she slipped me a paper and hugged me. "We leaving ? I wanna go be ghetto with cupcake" Za said and hugged her mom. "Bye surrogate be safe I love you " she yelled and we walked out and got in the car.

The abuse thing gave me flashbacks causing me to shut down , my closest aunt was abused too

" you okay?" She asked. I heard her ask the first 9 times she did. She tapped my thigh as I drove.

"Stop fucking talking , damn" I accidentally snapped at her. "Can I go back home " her voice broke , hit my heart.

"I'm sorry fat ma it's just something got me pissed" I looked over at her as she cried quietly. It's hurts knowing I'm the reason.

"It's okay , just take me back home " she mumbled and I nodded and turned the radio up and did a Uturn driving her back.

______
I know it's been a while but here 😚 , thoughts? Not proofread and follow me @2raww.ky_