𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗘𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗞𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝘀
𝟲:𝟯𝟰𝗽𝗺 | 𝗡𝗼𝗿𝗳𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲
______________

"Bruh he was trynna fucking intimidate me " I mugged as I was talking to Slimm.

"You put yo hands on his child of course he on yo ass"

"I don't like that shit , imma have to shoot the text" I shrugged , getting annoyed with the situation all over again.

"Gasp" slimm said. "You not gone shoot it cause you know consequences and you know that his niggas will be on yo ass" he walked into the kitchen.

"Whatever" I grabbed my keys and walked out the house going to my car. He thinks it a game.

Imma murk his ass and smile in her face like I ain't did shit wrong. I started my car and drove off.

𝗡𝗮'𝗭𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗫𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘇
@𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆.𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗮
𝟰:𝟰𝟳𝗽𝗺
_______________

"There they go right there" my dad pointed at a group of people. We were all at 6Flags and by the looks of the people , my dad shot a lot of clubs.

"It's funny she look like Therealkylesister" I laughed looking at the group. I have a strong ass love for her like she means to much to me.

"The girl you always be so hype about and be stalking on Instagram ?" I nodded and the group approached closer

"Whats up sincere" she spoke and I smiled " it is you , can I get a hug?" I asked all geeked and she hugged me.

"This is my little sister?" My dad nodded and she hugged me harder then let go.

"Omg I be so geeked on Instagram over and this is like a dream" I smiled. "Aw I feel special" she chuckled.

"What's up" another voice said. "Hey" I waved. "Introduce y'all self " my dad said.

"Natalie"

"Keem"

"Ari"

"Quando"

"Dad you 40 with 5 kids but all of them damn near grown" keem said.
"In order it's Ari , Nat , Keem , Kylie , and Zari" he shrugged.

"Whatever" I laughed and we started walking around 6Flags great adventures. "I wanna ride that" Keem pointed at the Green lantern ride.

I hate roller coasters. "Y'all got it" I turned around going to the juice station. "Come on we can all do it" Natalie said.

"No I hate roller coasters" I said and before I knew it Keem had me over his shoulder and we were going towards Green lantern.

"If I ride this I want a band from each one of y'all." I yelled as they walked up the steps to the ride and we waited in line.

"I wanna sit between you and keem" I looked at my dad and he nodded. "Gotchu"

"Okay leave all objects on the side and sit in the chairs , pull the bars down and we will be around to secure you" the lady said