𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗘𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗞𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝘀@𝗣𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗶

@𝗣𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗶.𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗮
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 | 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗹
__________________________
"That was really a hoe move" Caresha said. We was all in the mall chilling and carrying on.

"Dude really a bitch" Skoop , one of my guys said. "That was a bitch move" I said

"Yeah , that's still my mans y'all can chill on him " Tank said. I understand though. My name Montana I'm from Berks it's just I stayed inside until my moms died. I'm just straight nigga.

When I met Za it was all chilling and then I met her friends and mom and grandma and cousins then she opened up. She really changed me because before I met her I was a hoe and trapping 25/8 and overworking.

Once I met her I calmed down because I know I had someone to attend to before the night over.

"Ou I want a pretzel" Za did the fat girl dance. "Me too" Navii said.

"We can get them after we done shopping " cupcake said. "Come on stripper hoe" Za replied. They talked to each other however.

"Ight we splitting" Bam questioned the girls. "Yeah" cupcake said and hugged him.

"Call me if you need me Fat ma" I told Za and we all split ways. I ain't hit yet , I told her that's not what I want.

"Thanks for motivating and improving my little sister" Tank said to me as the guys walked ahead of us. "No problem , honestly I'm feeling her" I said "I want the best for her"

"I do too , I knew Za since she was little with a naggy voice" he said and I chuckled.

"Man that's the one I see a future with because we fixing eachother"

"Man you in love and won't admit" Skoop said and I blushed like a bitch. Thinking about her just make me feel different.

"Man I'm proud of him , he finally found someone he see something in besides a dick suck" Slimm said.

"Man , I wouldn't have thought I would've fell for someone I met in a store but I knew it was something when Cupcake found me for her" I chuckled letting the moments replay.

"Ight come on let's go meet the girls at the food court" Bam said , he been chill when I met him he was like Skoop , the hype man of the group.

We all began to go to the food court as a group of females walked by. "Damn you got a girl" a girl asked walking up to me. "Do you got edges" I asked and mushed her away and Bam and Skoop both bursted into a fit of laughter.

"Did the bop dirty" Slimm chuckled.
"Man I got a babygirl" I said in a duh like tone and we walked off the escalator and spotted the girls.

"Yo who the fuck" Bam said looking up at the girls. It was a nigga and some other niggas at their table.

With all of us confused and into a fit of anger we stormed over there as if these mfs ate our leftovers. "Yo" I said calmly.

"What's up youngin" the dude that was talking to Za said and dapped me. Ou he bold ok

"I see the look in yo eyes , it's not like that" he started and honestly I knew it wasn't Zari loyal she prolly ain't even care.

"I know it's not" I said looking him dead in his eyes. "Sexybae this is actually my dad" I heard Zari say.

"We gone go" The other girls said getting up out of the booth. "Nah who these other niggas" Bam pushed her down

"Oh my fault these my brothers " her"dad" said. The girls got up again and walked out the booth. "There goes that good money" Honey mumbled and flinched when Tank bucked at her then they walked away.

I sat next to her and across from him and his friends. It was silent for a minute shiid might as well make it two.

"So why you leave her ?" I asked him. Zari is the best and he missed out on something good. "Straight to the point" one dude chuckled.

"Well if you must know , I went to jail then once I got out I couldn't find your mom no more and I got back into the same business and now I'm one of the most feared niggas. I'm sorry Zari I really am" he said. He sounded genuine

"She said you was overseas" she said and her lip quivered. I hate when she cried. "And I finally realized you was just a deadbeat" she said wiping he tear.

"ILL AIR THIS OUT DONT MAKE MY COUSIN CRY" cupcake yelled from across the food court before being snatched down.

"I'm sorry let's work on us and you have a man here is I can tell is gone always rock so if it's better for you that he is around then so be it" he said. She just nodded I can tell she shut down just now.

"I'm sincere , that's D , stunn and Gray" he said pointing to all of them. And I nodded at each , Iont like y'all right now because y'all made my baby cry

"You have sisters and brothers on that side too" he said and she smiled. "I wanna meet them the next time we meet" she said and looked at her phone "I gotta go but text me " she said and we stood up and she hugged them.

"Be careful " he said and we said it back and I snapped "come on" I signaled the gang and we walked out and went to the car.

_____
Hehe😙 , I did another chaptaaa
@2raww.ky_