𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟬𝟲

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧@𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲|𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞_______________________"Move whore" I said pushing Cupcake out my way

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
@𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞
𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲|𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
_______________________
"Move whore" I said pushing Cupcake out my way.
"You wanna fuck though" she smiled at me

"Sure do" I said as I chuckled. I'm Bashar but hoes call me Bam , Pop ,woo and fineass daddy. They call me pop because my voice.

"Ew" Kit said. She better hush I smashed her already but like Ann Marie said "ain't nobody gotta know".

Kit was a pretty darkskin she had multiple nicknames as did I. Kit , Cuban and allat. "Mind your business" I told her.

"Where my damn cousin?" Cupcake groaned out. " yodela he who" Chop said walking him.

"Shut up" Tank came downstairs throwing a water bottle at his head. "Where my little sis?" He asked.

"I don't even know I ain't see her since like Thursday" Sierra said. "Yo real shit" Siris said looking up from his phone.

"Yo saw her?" Tank asked Toosii who was zoned out on the Lay-Z boy. "Nah" he spoke nonchalantly.

"Imma call her mom" Cupcake said. It's not like Za to disappear , she always in the mix.

"Hey Jo" Cupcake said into the phone. "Ight im sorry" she said as Za mom cursed her out for calling her Jo inside of aunt or something.

"You saw Za?" She asked Jo and a few seconds later they hung up. "No she didn't see her" Cupcake said. I know of something happened to Za , Tank would be hurt.

"Fuck you mean?" Toosii asked.
"Yo we gotta find my sister all jokes to the left" Tank said.

"Man that's my future babymom , I shot ghe club up" Toosii said standing up and Tank mugged his ass so damn hard.

"You fucked my little sister?" He asked Toosii.
"Ah shit" I said as I slurped my imaginary tea to hard and choked on air.

"She scammed me after" he yelled in defense. Tank don't know about Za job he just knows she gets money. "Nigga imma solve this after we find her" Tank said as he snatched his keys and We all ran out into his truck.

"Shit you more protective over her than us" Sierra said. Bitch hush , you ain't innocent. "She is the youngest " he replied quietly as he drove to the trap.

"Yo get all niggas on the look out for my babymom , I showed y'all her" Toosii said before hanging up.

"If y'all gone annoy me just go now" Tank said breaking the silence of the car. "Nobody said shit to you" Cupcake said.

Once we pulled up to the Trap we all got out and went inside.

𝐍𝐚'𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐳
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞|𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
__________________

"Y'all just not gone feed me " I asked my nappers. " shut up" one said , I will scam you

After getting out the car with Toosii he pulled off and I went inside to walk Brandon in and came out because I was looking for my card.

These fat hoes ran up and took me. I ain't eat shit yet. I'm scared deep down but I'm not gone show it.

"Shut up " a nigga pistol whipped me.
"Call that bitch nigga back" he said to his friend and his friend nodded and walked out.

Minutes later he walked back in and nodded towards me "he on his way , let's have fun" he said.

The pushed me on the floor after untying me and ripping clothes off as I fought back until I was being hit too much. I sat back and let it happen to me.

After 10 minutes the came in and on me and I laid there crying. "Now bye bitch" the friend said and held his gun to my head just then the door to the cell I was in bursted open and shots went off as I balled up in a corner and cried.

"Come on" I looked up and saw Toosii and tank. Toosii was shooting while grabbing me. I just sat there frozen as I cried.

_______
Whew 😅 .., drama