𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳

𝗥𝗮𝗵𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝗔𝗺𝗶𝗶𝗿 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
@𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗺.𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗺
𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁|𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆
_______________________

"TyQuain stop" I heard Jai yell. We were all chilling at my house getting ready to go to the mall after we pick up Zari.

"Man shut Up" I yelled. They been going back and forever playing too much. I'm ready to go get my partner.

"Shut yo bitch ass up" he said and I nodded. They annoying the fuck out me.

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆𝗵𝗼𝗲 𝗬𝗮𝗲🤤
𝖶𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖥𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾...

"What yo" I answered the FaceTime call.

"What's up"

"Man what? Yo ass been getting off lately"

"Which girl is that?" Jai yelled. " It's ya side nigga sister" I mugged and turned back to the camera. I see something in this girl

"How I been getting off" she smiled. I like her but what the fuck is a
" commitment " ?

"Because you been having a smart ass mouth when we been texting" I stood up and grabbed my car keys.

"Whatever , you about to pull up?" She smiled widely. "Nope" she frowned and I looked blankly at her as she started crying.

"Bit-" her ass better cheer up pup. "You never come over" she started crying.

"Bitch - fuck you crying for?" Her cousin bursted through her room door like the feds.

She got close as fuck in the camera as I walked out the house quietly leaving Quan and Jai.

"You crying over him? Girl that little girl that be with Toosii fineass was just posted on the shade room with him. He ain't for you" she said being all joe.

I started cracking up as they both mugged the camera. I started slapping my fucking knee while walking onto the elevator.

"Fuck is funny? I'm carrying yo fucking baby and you wanna do this shit" I stopped laughing like when a DJ scratch the record. "You out here hanging with bitches and I'm trynna surprise yo ass"

I got off the elevator and walked through the garage. I left the fuck out they asses. "Watch yo mouth. That's my fucking sister and second you keep listening to yo dsl having ass peoples gone get yo feelings real hurt" I put my phone in my holder and hung up.

"Hello" I answered the call

"Man wait for us" Quan said and I hung up and started driving out the garage lot. I pulled in front of my building and ding and dong came running out and got in.

"Fuck you leave us for?"

"Y'all was doing too much " I shrugged and before they could continue the conversation I turned the radio up.

"Get yo ass In the back" I mugged Quan and got out walking up to Za doorstep. "Stop fucking speaking to me yo" I heard Za yell