𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲

𝗡𝗮'𝗭𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗫𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘇
@𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗶
𝗧𝘆𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲
__________________________

"No play Futsal Shuffle" I yelled at keem. It was just me , keem , and my dad chilling. Everybody else had a life you know.

"By that weird ass nigga?" My dad walked into the living room looking at me. "Yeah that's my shit"

I sat my phone up and starting the live video. "What's up bitches" I said into the live smiling. In under 5 minutes I had already gotta. 1.2k views.

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙖𝙮. He fine😍
𝙍𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙨.𝙨𝙖𝙮 that's ya brother ?
𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙖𝙮 where yo daddy?😏
2𝙝𝙤𝙩.𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙞 Hey babymomma
𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙.𝙗𝙖𝙢 Baldheaddddd

I laughed reading Toosii and Bam comments but mugged reading the girl comments. "Fuck off my brother bitch" I rolled my eyes and my song started playing.

"Oh shit" I started doing the futsal shuffle as the music playing knowing I couldn't do it correctly. "Fuck it up" I heard Quando walk in the house and yell.

"Big crip" I started tossing fake gang signs. "Where Jay?" I grabbed my soda off of the coffee table

"Where her ass belong , inna house"

I sat on the couch and grabbed my other phone that Keem bought me and scrolled on Instagram. "Y'all saw the Kardashian fight?" I cracked up rewatching the video of Kortney and Kim "fight"

"That shit was funny , that's how imma fight when I'm rich" Keem said.

"Lemme see" my dad watched the video. "That's how I had they asses fighting over me"

"Old dude why you lying" I heard Jai yell through Quando phone

"Shut your pregnant ass up"

"Hello?" I answer my momma call. We text everyday but she usually with her babydaddy.

"What are you up to"

"Nothing I'm chilling with Keem and Quando. We about to go to the mall"I looked up at my dad and brothers and smiled.

"Stop lying" Quando threw a bottle cap at me. "Just vibe" I looked back at the phone.

"Oh you having fun. You coming home tonight ?"

"Yeah. Awwl my surrogate miss me" I smiled into the camera and she mugged me.

"Who you talking to" I heard a deep voice in the background. "My daughter"

I really didn't like he babydad because he might leave my little brother like my dad did me.

"Oh hey" he yelled while I just mugged the camera. "I'll call you later mom" I hung up.

"Come on fat ass" Keem skipped down the steps with car keys. "Where we going?"

"To hell if we don't pray" he replied with a blank look.

"Just me and you?"