𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟴

𝗡𝗮'𝗭𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗫𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘇@𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆

@𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆.𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗮_
𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 | 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆
Not proofread
__________________________

"We still going to the mall" cupcake asked me "yeth" I said and she choked on her drink.

It's been a month since the issue and we all bounced back and shit. Tashere went ghost all the month and I don't really care.

" Ight you driving" she said. I'm driving one of Tank's cars. We were leaving school.

"Wait up puthies" Sierra said running and i laughed so hard my stomach was hurting. "How you want the puthy can't say ya Ss and shit" Honey sung walking behind her.

After a while we all headed out to the car and got in. "Fuck a Tank this my car" I said. I started the car and played music and I pulled out the parking space and drove down the road.

"All lil daddies gone be out" I said and Honey looked at me.
"Uh what's about Toosii?" Sierra asked.

"After all the he went ghost and was posted with some girl and it wasn't my nigga from the jump so" I shrugged.

"Period" Honey said. I pulled in front of my house door. "I gotta grab something" I said as I ran inside the house.

It was empty so I fed the cats and ran upstairs and grabbed what I needed and ran back out and got in the car.

"Ight let's go" I said as I drove off. If I didn't stop at home I could've been closer to the mall. We turned the music up as I drove to the mall.

-𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔍𝔲𝔪𝔭-

"Ugh my arms hurt" I said as we walked around the mall. We been here for a good hour. "Ight one more store" Cupcake said.

We walked into Finish line and I walked over to a shoe rack. "These bitches Fire" I mumbled to myself.

"They are" a deep sexy voice said causing me to jump and the person to chuckle.
"Sorry princess" he said. I still hadn't looked up to see his face.

"It's coo" I said still looking down. Lately I haven't been doing my scamming I been quiet but I'm finna go scam his ass.

"Pick your head up " he said as he lifted my chin with his two fingers. This man just got me pregnant.

"O-ok" I mentally face palmed myself because why I just stutter. He laughed. Ahkeke bitch.

"What's ya name"
"Na'Zari but you can call me mrs whatever the name is on your lifetime policy" I said and we both laughed.

"Montana" he said.
"I gotta get going , my niece needs me but dm me baby" he said and walked off after I said "ok".

"Girl he was fine" Cupcake said walking over
"I know he said dm him , I will" I replied

"Ok you got his @? Toosii who?" She laughed and I stopped smiling.

"Wait no " I yelled and handed her my bags and went running out the store and looked around.

"Fuck" I slid down on a wall and covered my face. I wanted him.

I stood up and followed behind the girl because when I ran out they began walking. I held my head down I'm sad.

We went to the car and put the stuff in. "You really sad?" Honey asked as she sat in the driver seat and I got in the passenger.

"Yes" I said and leaned back.

-𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔍𝔲𝔪𝔭-

"Wake Up" I was being shaken out of my sleep. Once we got to my momma house we all crashed in my room.

"Go did your face and come downstairs. " Cupcake said and I did as told because shit we might go hoeing.

I got in the shower real quick while rapping my music. I got out dried off , fixed my hair and lashes and lotion up then put on deodorant.

I put on my outfit and took pictures. I'm sad because it felt so right with that dude within the five minute conversation.

𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆.𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗮_ 2𝗆

" Hiddy hoe" I said as I ran downstairs

" Hiddy hoe" I said as I ran downstairs. "Wsp , you still miss the dude" Cupcake asked. You still miss your edges?

"Goodbye" I grabbed my keys. Imma just go get some snacks. I rolled my eyes and walked out with my head down. "Pick it up" I heard a voice. I looked up. "PRETTY BOY" I yelled and hugged Montana.

"What's up" he replied and let me go. We walked back inside together "I found him" I said while dancing. This my future like it just felt so right , better than Toosii.

"No I did , I searched him up for you" Cupcake said and I hugged her. "I love you" I smiled and let go and we all sat down on the couch.

Montana😍

Montana😍