Richie Blurb: Wounded

Prompt #13 from from swanimagines on Tumblr

Prompt: "Do you mean I have to touch that?"

Pairing: Richie Tozier x Reader

Word Count: 290+

"Ow!" I grimaced, holding my side as we all stumbled through Derry, attracting the eyes of everyone around us. As soon as we turned the corner to the pharmacy, I sat down on a wooden crate, the hand on my side covered in blood.

"Oh my god," Eddie freaked out, "Someone go and get some supplied from the store."

Eddie was covered in goo from the clown that we just fought and would probably be rejected from Mr. Keene if he tried to buy things. When Beverly came back with several different items, Eddie started to scrounge for the antiseptic.

Before he could touch the cotton swabs though, Eddie paused, looking at his goo covered hands. "Richie, you're going to have to do this for me."

"Do you mean I have to touch that?" Richie whined, his face curling in disgust.

I scoffed at his reaction. "So you're telling me you can kill a fucking clown but can't get close to a bloody wound?" I seethed, trying to keep myself from crying out in pain. It hurt like a bitch, and it probably looked like one too.

"Well, I'm not the doctor here!" Richie said in defense, holding his hands up.

"Richie now is not the time!" Eddie bit at him, "You're talking about the person you're dating."

My head pivoted towards him so fast that I felt dizzy. "The hell? We're not dating."

"We already know, you both aren't very good at hiding it."

I felt my cheeks instantly heat up. How long have they known? Why did they keep it a secret that they knew? I glanced over at Richie who also had the same shocked look on his beet-red face.

"Is anyone going to save (Y/n) or are they just going to bleed to death?"