Bill Blurb: Hoodie

Fluff prompt #3 from honeyboychangbin's Sentence Starters (Tumblr)

Prompt: "Have you seen my hoodie?" "Nooo." "You're wearing it, aren't you?"

Pairing: Bill Denbrough x Reader

Bill searched up and down for his favorite hoodie, making sure to even check the corners of his closet before sighing and shutting the door. Where could he have left it? The last time he wore it, he was at your house for movie night with the other losers.

Then, it clicked in his head. You had a thing for stealing his clothes. Whether it was his shirts, shorts, or sweaters, you loved wearing his clothes. Shaking his head, he grabbed his house phone, fingers dialing your number without even thinking.

"Hello?" Your voice came through the receptor, making Bill smile.

"Have you seen my hoodie?"

You hesitated, looking down at the familiar piece of clothing covering your body. "Nooo," You drew out, clutching onto the hoodie.

"You're wearing it aren't you?"

"Maybe," You responded quietly, worried that he would be upset with you.

In reality, Bill didn't mind at all. He thought it was cute that you liked wearing his clothes. "Well, just remember to give it back."

A grin overtook your face when he responded, happy he wasn't mad at you. "Okay!"