Imagine: Finding Bill's Drawings of You

One of the things you were definitely not expecting when snooping around your best friends room was drawings of yourself

You knew that he drew certain things like Racer X from Speed Racer and an occasional doodle here and there, but this was uncalled for.

Maybe if it was just one drawing you would be more at peace, but your heart started to pick up after every drawing you pulled out of his bedside drawer. It wasn't one or two cutesy doodles, it was ten full blown drawings of you smiling, laughing, dozing off. It seemed like Bill spent a lot of time looking at your features, a lot more than normal at least.

When you started to hear thumps coming from the stairs, you bundled up all of the papers. Bill showed up in the doorway just as you shut the drawer, hiding the drawings that you just discovered.

The whole day you were almost in a daze, wondering how Bill really felt about you. You questioned why he looked at you so much and how you didn't catch him staring when he analyzed your features.

Meanwhile, Bill was trying not to scream at himself after witnessing a lonesome drawing lying on the floor with your face on it. He knows you saw them.