Embarrassing Photos (Stanley Uris)

Pairing: Adult!Stanley Uris x Adult!Reader (IT Chapter Two)

Request from anon: "Your prompt list is so good I couldn't chose would I be able to ask for one based off 3 13 38 62 they sound like they'd make a good imagine could it be with adult Stan😌🎈"

➢ 3. "Be quiet, they'll hear us!"

➢ 13. "Do you mean I have to touch that?"

➢ 38. "You're cute when you try not to blush."

➢ 62. "Are those my... aaargh gimme those back!"

Summary: Stanley can't help but get curious about the box that you said was off-limits.

Word Count: 537

Moving in with Stanley was one thing you never thought you would do. After moving out of Derry, you two grew impossibly close so when he asked you to move in, your natural reaction was yes.

Stan spent the day helping you unpack your belongings, boxes slowly diminishing as the time passed. While going through boxes, he couldn't help his curiosity from growing as he looked at one of the boxes you told him not to touch. He was your best friend after all, so what did you have to hide from him?

After looking around to make sure you weren't in the room, he carefully pried open the top of the cardboard box, revealing old photo frames with photos that looked just as old. His smile grew as he picked up one of the frames, examining the picture that it held.

Unbeknownst to him, you walked back in the room to grab another box before pausing at the sight of him with a familiar frame in his hands.

"Are those my..." You trailed off, trying to process what was happening in front of you. Didn't you tell him that box was off-limits? "Aaargh gimme those back!" You suddenly demanded, launching forward to grab the object.

Stanley acted quickly, thrusting his hand up so you wouldn't be able to grab the photo. "What's wrong with these, (Y/N)? You look adorable!"

Your cheeks heated up, embarrassment starting to course through you as Stan chucked at you. "You weren't supposed to see those! Now hand it back!"

Stan ignored your pleas and moved the object every time you tried to seize it. You eventually stopped trying, crossing your arms in front of you and puffing out your cheeks, hoping they weren't too colored.

"You're cute when you try not to blush," Stanley teased, tapping the side of your face. As you were trying to wrap your brain around what he said, Stanley brought the frame back down, willingly handing it to you. "Why would you want to hide these?"

You immediately took the frame from his hands, clutching it to your chest. "They're embarrassing!"

Stanley narrowed his eyes at you before rolling them. "Everyone has embarrassing photos, (Y/n)." You didn't know how to respond so you just put the photo back in its original place before closing the box. Stanley took a deep breath, cupping his hands around his mouth to make his voice project. "(Y/n) has embarrassing baby photos!"

Your mouth dropped open as you pivoted, smacking him in the arm. "Be quiet, they'll hear us!"

Stanley rubbed the spot where you hit him as he smiled wider. "Who? There's no one else here."

"The neighbors, idiot," You scoffed, shaking your head. Stanley had to hold his breath to keep himself from laughing. "You know what, just for that, you can empty that box." You pointed to a box sitting in the corner, surrounded in spider webs and covered in dust.

"Do you mean I have to touch that?" Stanley shuddered.

"Come on, Stan the Man, it's just a few spider webs," You chuckled, amused by his reaction. "Plus, it's payback for you going through a box that I told you was off-limits."

A/N: I still have Stanley Barber in my head even though this is the Adult version of Stanley Uris so I'm sorry if he seems a bit OOC

Ughh I told this to post a few hours ago and it never freaking published. Wattpad needs to fix itself.