Imagine: Stanley Sneaking Out To Celebrate Your Birthday

Requested by anon

Requested by anon

Your eyes were wide open, focused on your bedroom ceiling as you thought about your day. The losers all celebrated your birthday by going to the quarry, all of them giving you their own version of special treatment. Richie enjoyed teasing you, but he tried his best to hold back his sexual comments for the day. Eddie kept giving you small snacks that he stuffed into his fanny packs before leaving his house. Mike didn't complain when you begged him to throw you into the water like a child for the twentieth time. Bill made a whole speech about how lucky they all were to have you as a friend and reminisced about the first time you met them. Ben did his own speech, writing a poem specifically for your birthday. Beverly went out of her way to buy you a bracelet with charms on it, each one representing a loser. The one that stood out to you the most was, of course, the sparrow bird.

You knew that it represented your boyfriend. Birdwatching was one of his favorite hobbies and he did it quite often. Another thing that he loved to do was spend time with you and the losers. Even though he'd rather not admit it, the losers club was sort of like a safe haven for him. Well, minus the incident with the crazy killer clown and Henry Bowers. The terrifying events brought you and the curly-haired brunette closer together, creating a strong bond that was difficult to ignore. Not long after the losers defeated the clown, you and Stan started dating. You didn't want it to mess with your other relationships in the losers club, so you both kept it a secret.

Since you two couldn't find much time outside of the losers club to spend time together, you got pretty good at sneaking out at night. The two of you were no longer wary of the 7 pm curfew so nights became the only time you and Stan could truly spend time alone. Besides the times where there were sleepovers with the other losers.

Stanley told you to meet him outside of your house at 10 pm, claiming that he had a surprise for you. Being the best s/o in the world, you complied with his wishes and snuck out. You found Stanley slightly covered by shadows, standing by the corner of your house, He gave you a firm embrace when you walked up to him, arms wrapped around your waist.

"Happy birthday (Y/n)." You hid your smile by burying your face into his shoulder, enjoying the way his arms fit around you.

"Thank you," You sighed happily before detaching yourself from him. Your eyes wandered to his side, where a bag was placed on the grass. Raising your eyebrows, you shot him a questioning look.

"Oh, just some snacks," He shrugged, picking up the bag. The smile on your face started to morph into a smirk.

"What do you have planned?"

"Now that's a secret," He whispered back, grabbing your hand to lead you. Both of you walked in comfortable silence as Stanley led you to the bottom of the quarry. The water was lit up, reflecting the light from the stars and moon in the sky above it.

The smile that adorned your face made Stanley's heart swell. He would give anything to make your smile a permanent feature on your face.

"Now, what have you planned, Stan the Man?" You teased, cocking your head toward your boyfriend.

"Well, I was thinking we could do some stargazing and just talk under the stars, just you and me."

Although he tried his best to hide it, the light pink that dusted Stan's cheeks did not go unnoticed. "You're so cheesy," You laughed, hand moving up to ruffle his hair.

"You love me," Stanley argued back, flashing you a small grin.

"You're right, I do."