Four

Alejandro

Alejandro clenched his fists, his anger slowly spiking as he took in Sai who was seated across from him. The image of the hand prints on Rome's cheeks only amplifying that anger. Someone had touched her, in fact, hurt her and for some reason Alejandro felt the need to enact justice upon her abuser. Of course, he could only make assumptions about who had done it and would never jump to conclusions unless Rome, herself told him the whole truth. Alejandro leaned back in his seat, imitating his always composed demeanor; but believe, that he was going to find out exactly what happened to her and whom was to blame.

Sai was grinning like a cheshire cat before displaying the plans for both himself and Elliot to see. As Sai spoke Alejandro found his eyes drifting towards the back of the room where Rome was standing quietly against the wall. Her soft features facing the floor as Sai spoke telling them of the amount of weapons that needed to be distributed and in the frame time that the manufacturer wanted. Alejandro listened carefully before giving Elliot a look.

The plan, if they agreed would include the Martini's supplying a safe passage for the goods which Alejandro could easily make happen; not to mention the amount of the extra contraband they'd be receiving on their end for their services.

"Look at it this way— you'd be benefiting a lot in the future."

Alejandro looked towards Elliot before Elliot spoke, "Of course, we'd still have much to deliberate with our family,"

Alejandro noticed Sai's fist clench, "Alejandro— I did say before the deal is time sensitive..."

Alejandro didn't remove his poker face, "and I assure you when the time is right, you'll have an answer."

Sai looked like he wanted to say more but chose against it. Alejandro knew he had no one else to turn too because trusting anyone else could result in the shipment being stolen or an arrest; with this fact Alejandro kept his features calm before looking towards the back of the room where Rome was standing. Her emerald green eyes caught his and from his seat, Alejandro could see a blush settle on her cheeks.

He almost wanted to smirk at her reaction to him but refrained as Sai's eyes seemed to be boring holes into him.

"Say, where is your older brother? I've heard much about him,"

Alejandro straightened his back, "He's attending to another matter,"

Sai nodded, pursing his lips, "One of greater consequence I imagine."

Alejandro lifted a brow, why bring up Allegro now he thought as Elliot cleared his throat, "I think, it would be best if you were to show us what we came to see."

Sai's eyes lit up at the change of topic, "Ah yes! Of course."

Sai rose from his seat and Alejandro and Elliot followed; Alejandro noticed Sai nod to his daughter who fell into step with them and Alejandro let his eyes roam her body. She was by far smaller than him about 5'4 for the most and her head could barely pass his chest. He hummed inwardly imagining what it would feel like to have her wrapped up in his arms— but he stopped himself; none of that he thought, he wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

Sai ordered his men to open the doors to a room that was bolted shut. Sai let Alejandro and Elliot enter first before he entered as well as his men and daughter following behind.