Six

Alejandro

"You're sure?" Allegro asked Elliot.

Alejandro, Allegro, Allesando and Elliot stood in the communications room as Elliot relayed the information he'd just learnt to them.
"Positive. Sai hosted a function yesterday, my source on the inside confirms that Sai is attempting to kill us."

Alejandro rolled his eyes; obviously not surprised by this information— that cocky bastard.

"He's gotten Fluer Müller to join his cause," Elliot said.

"Müller?" Alessando eyes widen, "I thought he was smart." He chuckled.

Allegro narrowed his eyes, "Müller knows better than to trifle with us, he must have given him something extra."

"Do we know what that is?" Alessando asked.

Alejandro found Elliot's gaze giving him a look before pursing his lips, "My source says there's a rumor,"

Allegro nods, letting Elliot continue, "— he said it looks like Sai might have given him his daughter."

Alejandro felt the chest tighten.

"His daughter?" Allegro scowled.

Elliot nods, "My source could be wrong but that's all the information I have right now."

Allegro crosses his arms and Alejandro had to remember to breathe before he exploded with anger. Sai had the fucking nerve to just give his daughter away to a maniac like Fluer. Now, as the realization dawned on him, Alejandro became incredibly worried about her safety; he'd given her his number but it hadn't been used and Alejandro found himself running on the many possibilities of her state of health and her whereabouts because he for sure didn't want her with Fluer Müller.

The German maniac who just like every other man in the business, fucked everything he could and when he was done threw them out like trash, to rot in a body bag. Alejandro had heard confirmed rumors of how Fluer as well as Sai treated women and the two were almost identical, disgusting.

"When your meetings were held, did you ever see his daughter?" Allegro asked.

Alejandro nodded, "She was always there, standing towards the back like some maid." His tone laced with malice.

Elliot cleared his throat, "From what I've gathered, Sai doesn't treat her well."

Alejandro's jaw clenched, oh yeah, the bruises on her cheeks were testament to that. Alejandro bit his lip, he should have taken her when he had the chance, saved her. As he berated himself, he didn't notice the curious eyes of his brother's as he looked into the distance in thought. Rome had captivated him; whether he wanted to admit it or not, she was on his mind 24/7 and his resolve to keep her away from him was slowly diminishing.

The mistake he made in the past flooding back into his mind, the whole reason he was so adamant about his brother's falling in love and trusting others outside their family so easily, the whole reason that there was a strict rule about who could enter the compound was all because of him, all because of a woman he used to love. Alejandro had yanked the brakes when it came to Rome, he couldn't make the same mistake twice but he sure as hell wasn't expecting to miss her this much.

"Is the meeting with Sai still scheduled for tomorrow?" Allegro asked.

Elliot nodded, "But I wouldn't advise that we go.... since you know— he wants to kill us."

Allegro shook his head, "He won't, not so soon."

Alejandro saw Elliot's nervous expression before Allegro settled into his seat, "Mhm, it seems as though it's time I pay Mr. Khalil a visit." Allegro paused, "Give him a better understanding of who he's dealing with."