More Part 2

I N T R O D U C I N G

Dangerous In Black

S E C O N D     G E N E R A T I O N

Young and Dangerous

S Y N O P S I S

For years everyone knew the name, Allegro Martini but as time past the old must be replaced by the new and now the Mafia boss and his family were finally going to turn their empire over to the second Generation of Martini's.

Sienna wasn't really a Martini, she'd been adopted by her parents Alejandro and Rome as a child— the youngest not so Martini. Sienna, like all her cousins was a stone cold killer and trained assassin only eighteen years old, with grace, poise, agility and intelligence only when Adriano- Brio wasn't around.

Adriano-Brio Martini was the oldest son of Allegro Martini, Prince of the Mafia and soon to be crowned King. He and his cousins had trained almost all their lives to take over the empire their parents had built and the time was near. However, when news of the handing over spreads like wildfire enemies from the shadows step out into the light to challenge the newcomers. Can Adriano-Brio step up to the task and lead his family or will his confusing affections for Sienna get in the way?

N O T E

so i have a few reservations

Adriano & Sienna are not in any way blood related— so don't come for me with that.

also let me know what you guys think?

excited?

well i have the book posted but only a very important note is available, so I'd like y'all to read and then save in your library for later.

i will be updating later this week & y'all know by now i keep my promises & update pretty close together so be prepared

until next time

xoxo

;)