Twenty Eight

Alejandro

Today was the day Alejandro was going home and he had no qualms about leaving that hospital room. He was very excited about sleeping in his own bed again. Rome sat beside him as they drove back to the compound, Laya had been able to go home a few days prior and Alejandro was excited to see his first niece and nephew. As they pulled into the compound Alejandro couldn't help a small smile as Rome squeezed his hand.

The moment Alejandro stepped inside he was met with hugs and kisses as he walked over Laya who was seated on the couch, "Congratulations sorella," he said. (sister)

Laya smiled, "Thank you! I can't wait for you to meet them,"

Alejandro smiled before he walked towards room and sighed, turning to face Rome who was smiling at him.
"I don't think I'll be leaving our room for a few days," he said.

Rome shrugged, "Fine by me,"

Alejandro had eventually left their room, for a reason of vital importance, popcorn which Alessando had texted him to tell him he'd made. Alejandro sat amongst his brothers as they munched on the buttery snack, "As scheduled," Allegro began, "Sai will be taken care of tomorrow morning,"

Alejandro nodded, good it was about time.

"Did Rome want to come say her piece?" Allegro asked.

Alejandro shook his head, "She wants nothing to do with him and as far as I'm concerned he could die today,"

Allegro nods before taking the bowl of popcorn from Alessando's hand, "Hey gimme the popcorn!"

Allegro ignored him which was met by amusement from Alejandro and Arturo but Alessando only scowled.

~*~

The hour had come, Sai was going to die.

He was strung up with all four brothers standing before him. Alejandro unfortunately was still in no shape to be holding a gun so had agreed to let Allegro take care of this one.

"Any last words?" He'd asked.

When Sai said nothing Allegro pulled the trigger.

~*~

He'd returned an hour later, to see Rome laying on their floor drawing in her sketchbook.

"Remember that date I promised you?" He asked.

At this Rome lifted a brow, "How about tomorrow night?"

Rome grinned eagerly.

Alejandro dressed in black, his signature style with his dark hair slicked back. His arm in a sling as he instructed their driver to be ready in ten minutes. The girls were helping Rome get ready and as he waited he couldn't help but feel excited himself. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the click clack of heels as they sauntered down the stairs. Rome looked absolutely breathtaking.

She wore an off white dress that clung to her curves, falling to her heels that could only be seen from the slit on her left thigh. Her hair adorned by jewelry that was styled up and makeup that made her green eyes enchanting.

"You look gorgeous," he muttered immediately as he took her hand.

"Thank you, you look very handsome,"

Alejandro had kept the name of the restaurant a secret to keep up appearances as they parked near the marina. Rome gave him a quizzical look as he extended a hand and walked her towards the the pier, "Why are we here?" She asked.

Alejandro only grinned before the yacht came into view and she gasped. They fairly large boat was where they would be having dinner and Alejandro only grinned wider when she leaned forward and kissed his cheek, "It looks amazing!" She said.

Alejandro quickly helped her aboard as they waiter come to take their coats and seat them. Alejandro couldn't stop looking at Rome hoping she would like the menu, he'd made sure he was taking her to get her favorite food at the realization Rome seemed to be in shock, "It's my favorite!" She squealed.

Alejandro laughed as she kissed his lips quickly, "I wanted to make it special,"

Rome gave him a look that let him know she appreciated it. Out at sea, Alejandro felt calm as the ocean air brushed past his face, he let out a calming breath before he engaged Rome in a conversation. The two talked for hours until their food arrived and hours afterwards, "I swear," Rome giggled, "Alessando had no idea where to find the diapers!"

Alejandro eyes widened, "—so he put a towel on Elia?"

Rome couldn't stop giggling at the silliness of it and Alejandro joined in the laughter. Alejandro caught her gaze and smiled, digging into his pocket and pulling out a small silver box.
"Here I got something for you," he said quietly.

Even in the darkness Alejandro could see Rome's blush, "You didn't have too,"

Rome took the box and gasped at the chain, "It's beautiful!"

Alejandro smiled, "I wish I could help you put it on, but I'm crippled,"

Rome patted his hand gently, "Doesn't matter, I love it and you, thank you."

That night as they stood naked in front of each other Rome gave him a worried look, "Are you sure this is okay, with your hand and everything," she mumbled.

Alejandro smiled, "I'll be fine, tesoro,"

Rome nodded before taking his lips with a searing kiss. She lay on top of him as she kissed his jaw to his chest and down his stomach before kissing his tip gently. Alejandro moaned out as she took him whole, her head bobbing up and down as she sucked him dry.

"You're doing amazing baby," he whispered hoarsely as he felt his release coming.

"I'm coming," he said frantically,  but she didn't let up as she swallowed it all.

Alejandro brought her lips to his as his hand ran down her stomach to her folds as he inserted a finger to feel how wet she was, he moaned, "Mhm ready for me baby?"

She nodded fervently as he helped her slid down onto him and move her hips in a rhythmic motion until they both came to their release.

"I love you," she whispered quickly.

"I love you more." He answered.

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

check out my new biker romance

Skulls

available on my profile