C11: classified

"Magical?" He chuckled out in disbelief as he parked the car close to the door so they wouldn't bother walking all the way across the parking lot for a spot. "That sounds poisonous."

"Are you afraid of falling in love Mr Lamar?" She chuckled out teasingly and he shot her a glare.

"That's ridiculous." He said as he opened his car door. "Aren't you coming?" She nodded slowly and jumped out of the car only to sigh out as he locked the car and they began to walk to the mall.

"You didn't answer my question Mr Lamar." She said and he glanced down at her with a deadly glint in his eye.

"My name is Derek." He corrected as he stood aside and let her walk into the mall first, before he got in behind.

"Yes Derek, tell me, did someone break your heart?" She asked and he shrugged his shoulders as he grabbed a trolley and began to push it to the food section.

"I've never dated to know." He said as his eyes scanned the food contents.

"You've never dated!?" She asked in complete shock and glanced at him with wide eyes. "That's impossible. A handsome devil like you must have kissed a few lips before." She said as she smacked his shoulder to which he rolled his eyes to.

"No." He said easily as he stopped and grabbed a box of cereal. "You were probably the first girl I've had sex with."

"Don't say it out so loudly!" Victoria screamed as a few couples glanced their way, others with soft smiles and others completely annoyed. "But... I... Was your first?"

"And last." He said as he put back the cereal and placed his hands on his hips, scanning the rest of the cereal. "My sister has been in countless heart breaks, it looks very unnerving."

"So you really are afraid, to be heart broken." She concluded and he turned to her with furrowed brows.

"Everyone's afraid of something." He smiled slightly and sighed as he pointed at the cereal. "I'm shopping for you so you better start packing the trolley by yourself. I'm not good with the groceries." He said and she nodded as she looked around.

It didn't take long until she was packing the trolley, from the sweet stuff to the bitter bits, all gathering in the trolley.

He watched as she mercilessly dropped random food packages into the trolley, others she didn't seem to like and others she thinks she might like.

"Are you going to eat all this?" He asked as he held up a large packet of crisps. "Is this even healthy for the baby?"

"A woman during pregnancy has very odd cravings." She said as she picked a bag of nuts from the shelf and studied it. "I might crave all theses."

"You probably want to run my pockets dry." He said and she smirked over her shoulder to him.

"After ten months, I will be nothing, I won't get the chance to spoil money, I just have to use this as an opportunity." She said and he chuckled as he shook his head.

"And you said that to my face." He said and she nodded with a playful smile.

"You picked the wrong girl for the job." She chuckled only to pause and turn to him with furrowed brows. "How did you get my boss to allow you to get me pregnant?" She asked and he frowned a bit as he glanced from her to the contents in the trolley.

"That's classified." He said as he pushed the trolley forwards, heading for the till.

"You're using my body. Nothing about the agreement should be classified." She said and he sighed as he gripped the trolley tightly.

"We'll talk about this at home." He said and she nodded slowly.

**********
What do you think is the reason behind all this??
Leave a comment down and throw in your suggestions!
Let's make this fun people!
Everyone is free to give their thoughts!! Yay!
Please vote and share your views!