Epilogue

"I swear if you touch her again!" Lilith yelled on top of her lungs as she shielded her sister quivering beside her with the buttons of her shirt lying on the ground. Ariel clenched her shirt tightly as she tried to close up the space revealing her breasts. "I will break your neck! I'm not joking!"

For a thirteen year old, Lilith had always been Ariel's guardian and protector. Ariel was always attacked by aggressive boys their age and even bigger than she was, always molested for her body that seemed to grow a bit faster than all girls her age. She had bigger breasts than the rest and her hips were already showing their colours. Lilith on the other hand was an inch less of her and very strict on who she was walking with. She wasn't afraid to speak up and hit anyone she thought was attacking her, whilst Ariel... Ariel was always defenseless and easily agreed when someone asked her to go places for just a little 'chat'. She was purely clueless to the real world and what people could do to her.

But she wasn't clueless about Martin Smith. He was a senior and six years older than she was, he noticed her liking to him and decided to 'toy' with this young girl, which only led her to where she was.

Tears glistened her eyes as she glanced at Martin from Lilith's shoulder with disbelief in her eyes as he smirked at her with an evil glare.

"I can't believe you'd want to..." Lilith clenched her teeth and glared at Martin who didn't feel the slightest of shame. "I'll hurt you one day. She may like you. But I don't." Lilith hissed as she grabbed hold of Ariel's wrist and glared at Martin one last time. "I'll hurt you so bad you'll prefer being dead than alive. No one, touches my Ariel." Lilith whispered as she maintained her eye contact with Martin.

"Going to punch me with your little fists?" He asked mockingly and Lilith grined as she glared at him.

"I'm smarter than that Martin." She shrugged her shoulders. "You'll see what I'll do to you, when you forget about all of this." She sighed out and dragged Ariel out of the boy's bathroom and into the corridor where countless eyes glanced at her with pity and annoyance.

"L-Lilith... He-"

"Don't tell me. I know." Lilith sighed as she glanced down at Ariel who still clenched her shirt and walked with her knees pressed together tightly. "Don't tell mum or dad. I want to deal with him, okay?" Lilith asked with a small smile and Ariel nodded slowly.

Ariel wasn't forced into by Martin, but he took away her virginity through... Certain ways. Ways Ariel will always remember and regret.

*******
Please place as many votes as possible if I should write Lilith and Ariel's book! It will be exciting and I promise things will get spicy from there! Share as much as you can to encourage me! Comment as well! Let me know of you want this book to be published as soon as possible! However! This book will be strictly for 16+!!!!!!