C15: Irresistible

"Why?" She asked again when she noticed he wasn't going to answer. "Are you afraid of being heart broken?"

"Yes." He said with a rough rusty voice in his throat that he cleared off with a small cough. "Or the woman I love leaves one morning and never comes back smiling, just in a casket going into the ground." He said and glanced at her with furrowed brows. "That's why I would rather hire a wife because I know my feelings won't be involved."

"But what if they get involved?" She asked and bit on her lower lip as she glanced away from him and to the closet across from them. "What if you fall in love with me. Will you hide it?" She asked and his eyes went wide in shock before looking away to the ceiling. Knowing too well its a high possibility. "I mean... You're mostly around me than anyone else, you... Kiss and touch me and... Those are signs you'll likely fall in love with me sooner or later. And its only been four weeks."

"Does that bother you so much?" He asked as he reconnected their eyes. "Me being physical with you?"

"No, I'm just asking if you'd-"

"You seem bothered by it." He said and she rolled her eyes and laid down next to him with annoyance, also looking up at the bulb. "I know it does seem odd. That I'm mostly around you and well, getting physical. I'd do those things with you rather than a random woman."

"So I'm your prostitute?" She asked as she turned her head to face him.

"No." He rolled his eyes and reached his hand up to her chin, letting his thumb stroke her bottom lip softly. "I don't have any women friends. Or friends in general. So forgive me if I'm using you."

"Well, I signed a contract didn't I?" She asked as she moved closer to him, listening as his heart beat dangerously against his chest. "I'm your wife for ten months."

"That's why I like you..." He whispered out breathlessly as their lips stroked just above the other, making them crave for it even more. "You understand me..." He finished off and connected their lips, both all passionate and ready to tear each other's faces apart.

As though they hadn't shared any physical touch for a long time, they craved for it.

He unexpectedly broke the kiss and cursed under his breathe as he turned to the ceiling and wrapped an arm over his eyes.

"... Are you okay?" She asked as she clenched the covers of the bed, still craving for it.

"I'm fine." He said then removed his arm. "Just reminding myself that I shouldn't really put myself on you. You're pregnant." He said then sighed as a smile creped on his lips. "Didn't your ex kiss you?"

".... Why is that coming up all of a sudden?" She asked and he chuckled.

"Because I couldn't ignore the fact that you really wanted me." He whispered and she blushed, glaring at him.

"Look who's talking?" She said as she hugged the blanket to her chest. "You craved for me too."

"I won't lie to you, I really did." He said as he shot her a dirty smirk. "You make me crave you a lot. What voodoo did you put on me?"

"What?" She burst out laughing, surprising Derek she had that sort of laugh... And it made his heart skip a beat. "No, it sounds more like you're falling for me." She whispered with a nasty smirk on and he simply stared back with a soft smile.

"If that's the case, I guess you're falling for me too." He said as he reached out and pinched her chin softly. "You have a cute laugh Ms Silks." He whispered and she blushed intensively as she gazed into his eyes.

"And you have a seductive voice." She whispered back, only to have him chuckle silently.

"I seduce you every time I speak?" He asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Only when you're flirting with me, you idiot." She chuckled and leaned in, so their lips were hovering over each other. "When you're yelling you're a pain."

"Well you shouldn't piss me off then." He whispered back, shutting his eyes as she teased him.

"I can't help it. I always piss you off. Even when I'm just sitting down." She chuckled and he smiled.

"I also can't help it if you're always on my mind." He whispered and she plastered her lips on his, enjoying the warmth of them, feeling the pulse it gave her.

There was no doubt in mind that there was something about him that she found irresistible.

******
Derek!?
Victoria!?
Who are you trying to confuse here?

Hahaha!
Are these people psychopaths to each other or what!?
Comment and let's hear it!
Don't forget to vote!!