Part 2 - Containment breach - Light Containment Zone

Your POV:
For almost a week, they have been testing you with SCP 049. They wanted to see, if something will change in time, but apparently, he didn't want to kill you. At this moment, you were sitting in your cell and waiting for another experiment. However, all lights turned red, your doors openned and the announcment was made:

R: Attention all personel! We are experiencing an enourmous containment breach! Everyone shall head to the shelter or board the nearest helicopter immidiately! I repeat: We are experiencing an enourmous containment breach! Everyone shall head to the shelter or board the nearest helicopter immidiately!

Just great. All SCPs have escaped and you had to deal with them. Luckily, your cell was one of the first ones, so you quickly ran in that direction and started searching for something useful, that would help you survive this containment breach. You checked few places, but you couldn't find a single keycard. But there was something, that caught your attention. A dead body of a guard with a snapped neck - you were sure that it was SCP 173 responsible for that. You searched his body and found two interesting things: lvl 3 keycard and a gun with ammunition. You took it before other class Ds got there. Now you had to find SCP 914. Lvl 3 keycard was good, but you need better one to get to the Entrence Zone. Luckily, you didn't meet with SCP 173 or other SCPs, however, you found a female scientist, that looked at you really scared.

Y: Calm down, I am not going to hurt you, I am not like them.

S: H-How can I t-trust you?

Y: ... Take this. *You gave her the gun* Now you have the weapon and I don't. Do you trust me now?

S: ... Ok, l-lets say that I trust you. What do you want from me?

Y: I want to know where is SCP 914. Without it, I cannot get to the Entrence Zone, which is the safest one at this moment.

S: Well, I was also going there, but I fell on the floor and broke my keycard. *Shows you a broken lvl 3 keycard*

Y: That's ok, I have found another one. Lets go.

You both went in the direction of SCP 914. After you got there, you openned it with your keycard and you both stepped inside. After that, you closed it to make sure, that nothing attacks you.

S: So, what is our plan?

Y: We need to upgrade our keycard and weapon.

S: Alright. What should we upgrade first?

Y: Lets start with a gun and ammunition. We need something way better than this to protect ourselves.

S: Ok, lets do this on Fine.

Y: I agree, Very Fine is too dangerous.

You put the gun inside a machine and set it on Fine.

Y: So, what now?

S: Now we have to wait at least 5 minutes.

So you waited. It took 8 minutes before the machine stopped and showed you a new, smaller gun. However, the ammunition looked really... weird.

Y: Ok, I have no clue what is this.

S: It was only Fine... And it gave us a plasma gun.

Y: How do you know that?

S: It is written on the gun. "914's brand plasma gun".

Y: At least we can protect ourselves now.

S: Yea. By the way, what's your name?

Y: Y/N. And your name?

E: Ellie.

Y: Alright Ellie, lets upgrade our keycard now.

E: Again on Fine?

Y: Yea, I don't want to risk creating a cognitohazard.

You put it on Fine and waited another few minutes. While you were waiting, you have heard a knocking to the door.

???: Hey! We know that you are here! Open the door!

You have shown Ellie to stay quiet and approached the door.

Y: Who is there?

Class D: A group of armed class Ds! Open the fucking door and we may consider letting you live!

Y: I am also a class D, so you don't have to threaten me. And I can't open the door now, because my keycard is upgrading.

Class D: If you are a class D, then what is your number?

Y: D-11809.

Class D: Hey John, do you know anyone with that number?

J: Yea Mark, it is the guy that survived 049.

M: Seriously? *To you* Man! Then we are so glad that we have found you! Can you help us now?

Y: As I said, my keycard is upgrading and at this moment, I can't do anything.

After you said that, the machine stopped working and openned.

Y: Give me a second, I am gonna check that.

M: Ok, just hurry up!

You approached the machine and saw a lvl 5 keycard. You knew, that if you open the door, they will kill Ellie, so you had to make a lie, that the keycard got destroyed.

Y: God damnit is this a joke?!

M: What happened?

Y: Guys, do you have a keycard, that can open this?

M: If we had that, then we would have entered long time ago!

Y: ... Then better find one, because mine got destroyed.

M: What do you mean?

Y: I put it on Very Fine, and it turned into a credit card. I wonder, if it has some money in it, but at this moment it is a useless piece od shit for me!

M: Are you fucking kidding me man?!

Y: No, I am serious.

M: ... God damnit! We will search for a keycard, if we find one, we will help you. Lets go guys!

You have heard them walking away. You gave a signal to Ellie, to stay quiet. After two minutes, you gave her a signal that she can talk again.

E: I-I thought that you are going to open the door!

Y: I am not a traitor, and there is no way that I would have helped them. Lets go.

You openned the door and went in the direction of Heavy Containment Zone. On your way, you have found an armory, so you have decided to arm yourselves even more. You took a Steyr Aug and two pistols, and Ellie took M16 with pistols.With these weapons, plasma gun and level 5 keycard, you had huge chances of surviving.