Part 5 - The birth of The Chosen One

Your POV:
When I came back to life, everyone was looking at me. They were confused, surprised and scared at the same time. Chaos Insurgency was still shooting at them, so they had to hide. You have decided to take care of them yourself.

Y: I will take care of that, don't try to help me.

MTF 2: B-But how is that possible?

Y: I don't know and I am afraid that I will never know the real answer for that. Now, lets kick their butts!

You have revealed yourself and stood few meters in front of Chaos Insurgency.

CI 1: Other squad had killed him few hours ago! How is he alive?!

Y: Not your business. Now prepare to die!

CI 1: Fuck you, kill him guys!

They started shooting at you, expecting to penetrate you with bullets. However, you have stopped all bullets with your mind few centimeters before they could reach your body.

CI 1: What the fuck?! Who the hell are you?!

Y: Your worst nightmare.

You created an enormous gun in your hands and aimed at them.

Y: If I were you, I would try to run.

You openned fire at them and killed most of them. However, few soldiers survived and started running. You started thinking of materializing in front of them. You succeed, but felt a little dizzy. But it didn't stop you from creating a sword in your hands and killing one of them.

CI 2: Our commander is dead! We need to run!

They wanted to split up, but you have blocked all doors.

CI 2: Fuck! Now we are dead!

Y: Not really, we can always reach a compromise.

CI 2: And now you say that?! After killing most of our squad?!

Y: I had to show you my power, or else you wouldn't agree.

CI 2: ... What do you want?

Y: Drop down your weapons and follow me.

The last four soldiers agreed to do that, because they didn't want to die like rest of their squad. However, after they had dropped their weapons, you have created a long ropes that tied all of them.

Y: Just to make sure that you don't try to escape.

You went back to MTFs and brought Chaos soldiers with you. They were definitely surprised, so they have aimed their guns at you.

Y: ... You know that I am on your side, right?

MTF 2: At this moment I don't know! You were dead, then came back to life, killed almost entire squad od Chaos soldiers and now you come back with four of them alive as your prisoners!

Y: If I was your enemy, I would have killed you all earlier.

MTF 2: ... You are right, sorry. Lower your weapons guys.

Rest of MTFs lowered their weapons but still looked at you confused.

MTF 2: Now, why did you keep them alive?

Y: They may be useful. But now, we should contain SCPs and secure this place.

MTF 2: Alpha 9 and Gamma 13 have already done that.

Y: Wait, they did that so quickly?! How long was I dead?

MTF 2: Something like few hours. During this time, we have killed few other Chaos squads but this one was pain in ass.

E: Y/N please tell me, how did you come back to life?

Y: Somebody told me that I cannot die and I have to go back. And when I returned, I had all these powers.

MTF 2: ... So the legends are true. The Chosen One was born.

Y: What do you mean by "Chosen One"?

MTF 2: This information was supposed to stay in secret until something like this happens. But now, when you are here, everyone in the facility can know about that.

Y: Know about what?

MTF 2: Long time ago, in a different universe, there has been a battle between SCP-999 and SCP-001 known as Scarlet King. 999 has won, but the King has escaped, and since this time, there has been a prophecy, that an SCP more powerful than Scarlet King will be created and they will destroy him. If all of that is true, then you are The Chosen One and you have powers, you have never dreamt about.

Y: Wow, do you know which powers do I have?

MTF 2: You can definitely summon weapons and block attacks. You should also be able to use teleportation and open portals to different universes.

Y: I know that I have teleportation, because I have used that already. But portals to other universes sound like a science-fiction!

MTF 2: You need to find out, how to do that. For now, your class will be Keter, but if my theory is true, then you will have class more dangerous that Apollyon, known as Multi Exterminans.

Y: Multi Exterminans?

MTF 2: It is an esoteric class which describes SCPs, that can travel through the entire multiverse. Anyway, I have to talk with O5 council. They will decide what to do with you.