Part 18 - The last warning

Your POV:
So, it has been two months since you have met the Peace Council. During this time, a lot of things happened. First of all, 096 left his cell for the first time, but still didn't look at anyone. It was a great progress anyway.

Another event that occurred in these two months was Great Korean Revolution. Thanks to 953, over 10 million people in North Korea started a revolution againts a dictatorship. A lot of weapons were brought to South Korea, and then 953 sneaked them through the border as a fox. What's more, almost all soldiers refused to fight the revolutionists and stood on their side, so after two hours, Pyongyang got captured. Nobody knows what happened to the leader - when 953 came back to the facility she said, that she saw a helicopter flying in the direction of China, so he could have escaped. Luckily, the new government quickly started conversations with other governments, to help people in the country. The answer was incredible - Almost all countries sent enourmous amount of food, books and information about the outer world to North Korea, to help people understand everything. Media were talking about "A mysterious and brave woman", that caused all of that, but nobody knows where she is now.

However, not everything was as great as that. O5 council received a lot of messages from other universes, telling about Scarlet King, that he is going to arrive very soon. You knew, that you have to stop him, but you weren't sure, if you can win. Peace Keepers were giving you a hard training, so you had a chance. Ink was teaching you how to summon blasters, which caused a lot of damage, Ghost Rider showed you how to create giant flames and chains, which could tie the enemy, Professor Paradox showed you how to control the time around you, Rick gave you a good lesson of drinking, so after few sessions your head became very strong and you were resistant to pain, 990 helped you understand, how to control dreams and impact other universes without going to them, and dr Who helped you with controling portals and travelling through the space-time continuum.

You still had these nightmares, where universe gets destroyed, but you tried to fight with it. You have learned how to get lucid dreams, so whenether something like this happened, you quickly changed that into something else.

However, because of all these trainings with MTFs, Peace Keepers and normal work, your normal day had 30 hours. How is that possible? In different universes time has different speed, so you could train six hours with Peace Keepers in their universe, and at the same time only 15 minutes passed in your universe. This made you really tired, and you wanted to take a break. Sadly, you couldn't.

During one of your dreams, something happened. You have found yourself in a white room with two chairs. A person was sitting on it waiting for you. You approached her and asked:

Y: Who are you?

K: In your universe, you know me as SCP-953, but in mine, my name was and still is Kayo.

Y: Uhm, ok, why am I here, and what is your connection with me?

K: I will explain it to you. In my universe, you don't have any powers. You and me were working for the foundation as a happy pair with two kids. However, Scarlet King arrived to our universe and tried to destroy everything. SCP-999 defeated him, but failed at killing him, so he escaped.

Y: If that's true, then why didn't your Y/N come here?

K: Because he is still alive. Well, for now. His life is going to end really soon, because he is really old and then he will join me in the afterlife. But it doesn't matter right now. I wanted to warn you, that you have only one week, until 12 a.m. the next Monday, until Scarlet King arrives.

Y: Are you kidding me?! I am not ready!

K: You are more ready than you think. But you must know, where he will attack.

Y: Ok, where?

K: In our universe he attacked in Europe, Germany, Berlin. Now, he is going to attack in North America, USA, New York.

Y: Just great. How am I supposed to fight him without witnesses?

K: You can't. The foundation must reveal itself. Talk with O5s. Society will not be afraid. What's more, foundation will gain a lot of staff members, because a lot of people will apply for a job in the foundation. And don't forget, that you are The Chosen One.

Y: But people will have questions!

K: And you will answer them. Everyone will be able to ask him, you and other SCPs questions and you will answer on that?

Y: Wait, him? Do you mean God?

K: 343? Nah. I mean the one that stays in front of a phone and creates this story.

Y: I don't understand...

K: You will understand later. And the ones who see this also will understand.

Y: Alright... So I have one week, Scarlet will attack in New York, foundation must reveal itself and I will have to answer some questions, am I correct?

K: Yup. And two more things. First, tell to me in your universe that she did a great job with this revolution. Second thing, tell your girlfriend how much you love her. And trust me, you are a very lucky guy to have her.

After she said that, you woke up.

7 days. 12 a.m. New York. You must be ready.